Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Culprit Covert Op Aero Stem and Clip on Aerobars, P.E.R.K. saddle/tool bag on indigogo
Quote | Reply
Hi Everyone

After years of working on this project we just launched on indigogo for pre order
https://www.indiegogo.com/...bicycle/x/13290498#/

Quick break down of pricing on pre order

Stem ($60 pre order price,+ $20 shipping) = 80 USD (110 retail + shipping)
Aerobar with alloy extension ($90 pre order price + $32 shipping) = 122 USD (140 retail + shipping)
Aerobar with carbon extension ($156 pre order price + $32 shipping) = 198 USD(240 retail + shipping)
P.E.R.K. Saddle bag (Pre order price $65+$20 shipping)= 85 USD (100 +shipping retail)

We also launched clip on aerobars which are on par with Profile design and even more positions when matched with our 4 stem lengths.

I kindly ask that you help us share the word of our campaign and do pledge/support us to reach our goal and bring the product to market.

I will be glad to answer any questions here about the new products.

Joshua
Last edited by: culpritbicycles: Oct 24, 17 19:13
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Covert Op Aero Stem and Clip on Aerobars, P.E.R.K. saddle/tool bag on indigogo [culpritbicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That stem looks awesome! Quick note: you might want to clarify pricing. I think you lost the plot on the second sentence.

The saddle bag also looks awesome! Is that a mini beam wrench? 😍
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Covert Op Aero Stem and Clip on Aerobars, P.E.R.K. saddle/tool bag on indigogo [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks

Pricing re written

Yes, that a mini torque wrench with a beam for 2-10 NM

Joshua
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Covert Op Aero Stem and Clip on Aerobars, P.E.R.K. saddle/tool bag on indigogo [culpritbicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I take it the top of the stem is a mostly cosmetic piece to route the cables over the steerer tube? Btw you might want to include a link to your indiegogo. I haven't found it as of yet...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Those clip ons look really good. I am looking for a new set so I can get a bit more reach and a bit lower than the PD T2 set I currently have. What is the reach adjustment possibilities? Looks like a lot but doesn't say on the description.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Covert Op Aero Stem and Clip on Aerobars, P.E.R.K. saddle/tool bag on indigogo [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
please take a look at campaign page. Prefer not to put all images, data here as I hope people will visit the campaign.

the spec does list the numbers

Joshua
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Makes sense. Is this the link? https://www.indiegogo.com/...n-aerobars-bicycle#/

Just want to make sure everyone goes to the right page!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Covert Op Aero Stem and Clip on Aerobars, P.E.R.K. saddle/tool bag on indigogo [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, forgot the link.....

Yes, cover is cosmetic. Non structural. Bar Bore and stem base are all the structure so for set up you can ride cover off til you dial in fit, then cut the steerer. etc.

Sram ETAP blip box fits in 100 and 110 mm tested. Need to check 90 sample in the future to see if it fits.

ST. You have been asking for a way to hide ETAP and Di2 with access without using your bento boxes. Here is that product. Please do be a backer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just for curiosity, how strong is the stem and clip on setup? Could you run it without a basebar, aero or die style?
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Covert Op Aero Stem and Clip on Aerobars, P.E.R.K. saddle/tool bag on indigogo [imswimmer328] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't understand the question

We aren't releasing the bar bore version yet as it isnt up to my stiffness goals.

This launch is for our stem and a 31.8 clip on aerobar. So. Needs a bar to attach to.

Joshua
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really quite like this. A readily adjustable aerobar that’s neat and not silly money is what most (non) riders need.

Just checking: are the extensions 7/8” / 22.2mm?

Developing aero, fit and other fun stuff at Red is Faster
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Covert Op Aero Stem and Clip on Aerobars, P.E.R.K. saddle/tool bag on indigogo [SkippyKitten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, Extension is 22.2. So any extension will work. I will only offer a 30 degree rise in the beginning in alloy and carbon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
damn if you had a 70mm stem length option you would have my money.
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Covert Op Aero Stem and Clip on Aerobars, P.E.R.K. saddle/tool bag on indigogo [davidalone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thats short.

Aerobar has alot of reach adjustments. U can't fit on my clip ons and 90 mm stem?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stem ordered! Quick question: what is the steerer clamp height?
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Covert Op Aero Stem and Clip on Aerobars, P.E.R.K. saddle/tool bag on indigogo [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for your support.

33 mm of steerer above your headset is recommended for safety.

Joshua
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have never backed one of these before is but i am interested in this stem. Is there a place to pick length? I didn't see it or do you just send an email asking before you ship?

2019 T-Rex Tri Series
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Covert Op Aero Stem and Clip on Aerobars, P.E.R.K. saddle/tool bag on indigogo [mknight84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will get that info after campaign funds successfully

Thanks

Joshua
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice work!
Can I use your new aerobars with a conventional stem that I already have?

thanks.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for making a longer stem. 1) It appears it would fit the low profile stem of the Felt IA10...is this correct? 2) What is the length of the extensions?
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Covert Op Aero Stem and Clip on Aerobars, P.E.R.K. saddle/tool bag on indigogo [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes its 31.8 clamp so any stem is fine
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Covert Op Aero Stem and Clip on Aerobars, P.E.R.K. saddle/tool bag on indigogo [soldagreen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Should work on felt iaxx

I dont have access to one to check. Felt hasn't seen 3d to verify. But longer stem has 2 cable stopd so should be able to run inner cable to front brake.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
culpritbicycles wrote:
Sram ETAP blip box fits in 100 and 110 mm tested.

ST. You have been asking for a way to hide ETAP. Here it is.

I believe this fact is your strongest card to play, and would make it a cornerstone of my marketing message were I you.

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Count me in for at least two!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does the old/first Di2 junction fits in there? The cable exits in both ways on em.

-shoki
Quote Reply

Prev Next