Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [elvispresley2k] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Calf seized up while doing my easy kicking on my back cooldown last night. Still hurts today. Can't run. Waah. Can't believe I screwed myself up like this swimming.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Erin C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hurt my hip. Hurts bad. Really bad. No seriously its an injury. The downside is that I can't rid with the roadie group at 8:00 AM Sunday morning. The upside is that I can stay up late Saturday tonight, drink beer and post on ST.

So whhhhhhhaaaaahhhhhh but it ain't so bad.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stripping out of a shirt so soaked with sweat to the point of translucency is so gross.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [JSully] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hurt my leg playing on the slip 'n slide in our backyard. Can't walk normally & definitely can't run. The kids we set it up for had ZERO interest in it - but all the adults were playing.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hard hot run yesterday left me wondering why men have nipples since all they are good for is chafing :(

Rodney
TrainingPeaks | Altra Running | RAD Roller
http://www.goinglong.ca
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My central air unit died in the effing house we are trying to sell. It's 100 degrees.

Patti in NJ
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Doing my shoulder impingement rehab, I pulled a muscle in my neck/back/shoulder and now I cannot raise my arm or turn my head. Impingement was better, at least I could still swim. wah wah wah

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Woke up at 5 am one morning in late May with severe stomach pain and the shits. Continued until I went in to the ER the next night and was diagnosed with infectious colitis. First round of antibiotics was 2 weeks with no training. Antibiotics apparently kick the shit out of my entire body.

Felt better for a week and then relapsed. This time diagnosed with C dif. another week of antibiotics and no training. felt better for a week after the antibiotics and then relapsed even worse.

Again positive for C dif. 2 more weeks of antibiotics and no training. It is now late July and I have about 5 training days in this summer. From northern MN so we only get about 3 good months of outdoor weather and I have missed two of them.

Gutted through one Olympic distance right as the second relapse started but it was brutally slow. Supposed to be racing AG Nats in a couple weeks and now second guessing if that trip is worth it if I've had little to no training the last 2 months.

WAAHHHHHHH

On the bright side I have been below race weight all summer so that's a victory right?
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Runningwithbees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow dude, that really sucks.

Sounds like it's time for a stool transplant!

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Increase in training intensity and duration the last two weeks, including a duathlon champs and cyclocross race.

Large amounts of fatigue in legs.

1% increase in FTP when tested last night (5 watts).

1%?! WTF!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Helliquin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Less than 2/3 a mile into my LSD run I badly turn my ankle!!! Hobble back almost a mile back home at a snail's pace. Was wondering taking it easy or a little time off due to mental burn out earlier...now I am out for at least a week based on the severity of the sprain.

Can't even enjoy a beer because of the ibuprofen I just took for the swelling.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
loxx0050 wrote:

Oh get over yourself and have a beer or three. It's only ibuprofen.

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [renorider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
renorider wrote:
loxx0050 wrote:

Oh get over yourself and have a beer or three. It's only ibuprofen.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8BeiHmiZECg
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [afrizzledfry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
brilliant! :)

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rearranged my training schedule to fit in a personal meeting yesterday evening. Everyone bailed on me, so I canceled the meeting.

No problem! I'll go for a ride with this sudden free time! I pull out of the driveway and it starts to rain. I check the radar. It's just a squall. No problem! I'll just wait it out.

Finally get to my ride location. I'm feeling great! No problem! At 9.9 miles I notice a weird noise and that something feels funny. I pull over and my rear tire is completely flat. I decided to cut my losses and head home.

WAAAAAHHHHH!

http://mediocremultisport.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
maybe you're just tired. take a week easy, retest, then come back and cry like a biatch again. Of course testing every other week would make me cry too

Brian
“Eat and Drink, spin the legs and you’re going to effin push (today).” A Howe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Helliquin wrote:
Increase in training intensity and duration the last two weeks, including a duathlon champs and cyclocross race.

1%?! WTF!!!!

Christ...how much do you weigh?? FTP=500 watts?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Helliquin wrote:

1%?! WTF!!!!

Let me try to interpret:

I didn't bother to taper for the duathlon champs, nor a cyclocross race
In fact I ramped up training around those races
My legs are shot
Even though my legs are shot, I still managed to increase my 500 watt FTP by 1%
I will now feign surprise that it wasn't higher, because it seems like I still have a lot of room to improve
Please tell me how awesome I am

Did I miss anything? ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Midtown Miles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll see your squall and raise you a tornado in the making. This was the view from my front porch yesterday, needless to say I didn't do anything outside. Thankfully a full twister never materialized. I watched the funnel cloud form and disintegrate 5-6 times before the storm broke up.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And of course you were outside taking pictures instead of safe in the basement. ; ) Nice shot, though!

http://mediocremultisport.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Midtown Miles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course. If i had gotten nailed by flying debris then I really would have something to bitch about.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm currently taking a break from training after my "A" race last week. Feeling drained mentally and physically and I'm absolutely terrified of gaining the weight I fought so hard to get rid of.

Problem is that I don't think I'm going easy enough. I've ran four days in the past week, swam once (my normal pool is closed until the 24th, so I have to go pay at a public pool), and did three easy trainer rides. My legs hurt still, but I don't know if it's the mental aspect of it. I don't know if after one week I'm ready to dive back into structured training for my early-november "A" race or should I give it another week and fight the fear of boredom hunger?

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [cloy26] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cloy26 wrote:
I don't know if after one week I'm ready to dive back into structured training for my early-november "A" race or should I give it another week and fight the fear of boredom hunger?

Going into structured training for something different. September 10K. Mud run. Road race. OWS. Then switch back to full triathlon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are testing age groupers OOC and it's going to hurt the sport of triathlon ... waaaaahhh!

I will quit triathlon if they show up at my door to test me because I'm not a KQer ... waaaahhh!

A pro won an ironman when there was no prize purse and it's not fair to age groupers ... waaaahhh!

Pro's have more time to train than age groupers and even when that's not true, I believe it ... waaaaaahhhh!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
They are testing age groupers OOC and it's going to hurt the sport of triathlon ... waaaaahhh!

I will quit triathlon if they show up at my door to test me because I'm not a KQer ... waaaahhh!

A pro won an ironman when there was no prize purse and it's not fair to age groupers ... waaaahhh!

Pro's have more time to train than age groupers and even when that's not true, I believe it ... waaaaaahhhh!

Think #3 is off a bit. No AGers were whining. It was the Pro. If there was ever anyone crying like a biatch...
Quote Reply

Prev Next