Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, everything is better now. Training well, picked up an internship in the legal department at a local municipality, and will be attending my #1 choice law school in August with a sizable scholarship.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [cloy26] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First post to this thread...
everything clicking on all cylinders in May. In best swim, bike, run shape, well....ever. Bike crash in little local sprint in early May...separated shoulder...no swimming. Now dreaded Achilles injury...no running for at least 6 weeks. Season over before it starts....

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I feel better now
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [SteveCoz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hernia surgery today. Ended up being a full open cut instead of laproscopy. No exercise for 2 weeks according to the surgeon. Wwwaaaaaaaa!

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my studies of the sport do not make me faster. Wahhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TriathlonTroy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sick and have another mtb race tomorrow. Wasaaagggggggdgsrsdvjjswdgjvftsfhfyffhhhhftfscjkbvdgbctyrubfdcwrgbnignxdj cth
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aarghh. I was 40 seconds late for my start time at our state TT but was permitted to start after the guy one minute behind me. Official time gets measured from when you "should" have gone, and so my official time had 1:25 added to my actual time. And my actual time today was the first time I went under an hour for 40k(!) -- so, I FINALLY go under an hour but the results have me over an hour because I was late.. Aarghh. All my own fault too.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ols] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Somewhat related: I did a TT at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway today that was held at the same time as a Tour de Cure event. I went 1:00:03 but I had to nearly come to a complete stop on my fifth lap because a young kid cut right in front of me. Sub-hour would've been good since I'm down 40w after just getting over a double bout of stomach flu.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a slow-ass swimmer. Holy crap, I think I got passed by everybody today. Literally.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Lance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
low T?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

are you f#$@#%!@#$@#$ kidding me??????
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I trained my arse off for 16 weeks and threw my back out two days before my race, not while training, but while installing my 3 year old's car seat. #HowHaveTheyNotDesignedABetterSystem

“Bloom wherever you are planted"
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [K-DUB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I "pulled" a gastroc from a calf cramp while SWIMMING!??! Are you kiding me ?! I got one of those foot/calf cramps at the end of masters and now walking hurts a like a biatch

Brian
“Eat and Drink, spin the legs and you’re going to effin push (today).” A Howe
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [frosty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No longer crying. The guy was DQed and his results removed about a week after the race. Just for the record, I did not talk to the race organizers, so I do not know how this went down...

frosty wrote:
Looking for catharsis...

Ended up second in my age group at a local sprint tri behind a guy who:
1. Intentionally went in the first swim wave rather than with the rest of the age group.
2. Cut the course (probably also intentionally, as he lied about it) on the bike - was assessed a 4 min penalty, rather than a DQ, which might not have even covered the time that he missed.

In other a$$holes of the day, I saw a runner take two bottles out on the course then toss one aside. I then saw him walk past the bottle after the race and didn't bother picking it up. {I returned it to his car...}

whaaaahhhh...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
forest fire smoke preventing outdoor training for the past 3 days, and looks like it is sticking around for a few more...
Last edited by: Triagain2: Jul 2, 15 6:22
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Triagain2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't make it to my neighborhood running store before they closed yesterday and now I have to do my long run today without any salted caramel Gu.... WAAAAAHHHHH...

http://mediocremultisport.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had a massage yesterday, and the therapist said "you muscles are in a really good shape, no real issues anywhere" - all I can think was "God damn! I'm not training enough!"
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally got up the courage to tell the wife that I'd registered for a 140.6 distance. Got "the look" - she thinks I'm too old and pushing myself too much. Two days later I overdid on the squats and my calves are killing me, and I'm literally limping around the house. She feels vindicated in her concerns now. Worse, she hasn't said one word, she just looks at me as I limp by. Waaaaa
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [boilham] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
boilham wrote:
Finally got up the courage to tell the wife that I'd registered for a 140.6 distance. Got "the look" - she thinks I'm too old and pushing myself too much. Two days later I overdid on the squats and my calves are killing me, and I'm literally limping around the house. She feels vindicated in her concerns now. Worse, she hasn't said one word, she just looks at me as I limp by. Waaaaa

bwah-hahahaha
I've gotten that look. amazing how fast I can straighten up and say "i'm fine".
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The new HED Onsie is $60 waaaaa

Robert Dao
ATC Racing - Austin, TX
Gold's Gym Triathlon Coach
@speedao1
@daotraining
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chainpin wrote:
whaaahhhhhh BLeP just made me his biatch while I am off working on something big

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...posts;so=DESC;mh=50;

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Jul 8, 15 13:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Waaaaah...the Iron Cowboy used an elliptical...Waaaah
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Iron Cowboy doing 50/50/50 makes my achievement of an Ironman for each of the last several years seem like nothing! WAAHHH!!!

[ The sign of intelligence is you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life. - Vasudev ]
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [planetsbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Iron Cowboy isn't racing on IM sanctioned courses, waahhhhh...
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Triagain2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Triagain2 wrote:
forest fire smoke preventing outdoor training for the past 3 days, and looks like it is sticking around for a few more...
Forest fire smoke has kept me inside since Sunday, running on the treadmill in July is just wrong - Wah!
My first race of the year is supposed to be this Sunday and my wimpy lungs won't be able to handle any smoke so I'm likely going to have to bail - Waaaah!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Alibabwa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Strained my quad muscle and I can't even walk at 1mph without limping. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dado0583] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Went to the B2B site to sign up for the half.

There was 1 slot left. Went to get wallet, wound up speaking to wife for like a minute.

Came back to site.....registration was closed.
Quote Reply

Prev Next