Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [BCDon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hope your treadmill is fixed.

I have a terrible cold -- (Yes, I'm crying like a baby)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All this effing snow in Maine is forcing me to go buy a treadmill! WHAAAAAA!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [blueraider_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Send the snow my way. Please!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forget the treadmill, get a pair of yaktrax or snowshoes instead!

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [¨ã] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
¨ã wrote:
...Polar bear dip in the lake tomorrow - it's minus 18 celsius!!
Why do I have to go???
Did you?

Quote | Reply
Treadmill repair group seems to have a couple of weeks off. No reply to my emails nor voice messages from the start of the week. I'll get a run workout in this weekend at an indoor facility but until the Treadmill is fixed, it'll be mostly cycling.

BC Don
Pain is temporary, not giving it your all lasts all Winter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too broke to buy a treadmill so I trudge it out in 6 inches of snow in Michigan!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH

A year later and I still have plantar fasciitis...
which has made me fat...
which makes my peepee look even smaller...
which makes me depressed...
which makes me drink...
which makes me drunk...
which makes me puke...
you get the idea...
Happy New Year!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [triathlung] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My 8 ounce flask that I carry water or honey/sugar for longer trail runs sprung a leak, so I went to the Big Box Running Store for a replacement, as I was driving by and thought it'd be an easy find.

I walk in and am greeted by a salesman who enthusiastically introduces himself, shakes my hand, and starts barraging me with questions. I see the display holding bottles, and try to extract myself from the incessant greeting. I just want to buy a bottle, not make a new friend.

But there are no small, simple flasks. Everything is HUGE (10-32 ounces), and have all sorts of bands, straps, velcro and zippers for keys, iphone, ipod, igel, etc. Not to mention the belts and backpacks. Aarrrggghhhh!!! I just want to carry a little water when I'm trail running for longer than 90 minutes and it's kind of warm--I'm not planning a desert crossing to sneak into Mexico.

Is this the state of running? Has everything been super-sized like we're planning an expedition through Mongolia? Can anyone do anything with simplicity anymore?

I flee before I can be accosted by more sales people and try the REI down the street. Ahhhh...bliss. A simple 8 ounce flask that's comfy to hold, and a simple soft 0.5 liter platypus bag I can tuck in my bike jersey pocket as a third bottle on long rides (that one had sprung a leak also).

I did break down and buy an 18 ounce bottle with a simple holder; maybe that will get me through a 2:30 hour run so I don't need a mountain bike sherpa or god-forbid have to break out my fuel belt.

Rant over, thanks for reading. All is well.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [AlwaysCurious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just read this overly-long post on the 'cry like a biatch' thread on ST and now I can never get that time back... ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well played.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
In Reply To:

In Reply To:

In Reply To:

I thought it was "bee-yotch?"

T.

your hijacking my thread.....whahhhhhhhhhhh

YOU'RE not your ... waaaahhhhh

I'm stuck in a really boring class and I need to go pee, waaaahhhhh!!!!! Now you're mad at me because you think I'm hijacking your thread, waaaahhhh!!!!! T.
In Reply To:

Biatch is totally southern Cali snoop style.
Bee yotch would be more east coast. Come on playas'
Waaahhhhhhhhhh
Last edited by: KDAULLARY: Feb 13, 14 13:03
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [KDAULLARY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have owned a Trek Speed Concept 9 P1 for 3 days now and have not yet done so much as a trainer session on it.

I have to deal with life again today being Valentine's day, so no ride until tomorrow.....whahhhhhhhhhhh

On the internet, you can be anything you want. It is a pity so many people choose to be stupid.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chrisbint] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lance is in the news again....Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

---
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Nick Mallett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hurt my back 6 weeks ago and I've only just got back on the bike and I'm doing 10 minutes of easy spinning. If it didn't cause harm to my back I would punch the wall repeatedly out of frustration. Unfortunately it also impacts the power in my hips so I'm not even able to take out my frustration on my girlfriend. On the upside my CBTP has increased 150% (Chocolate Biscuit ThroughPut)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dado0583] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why am I irritable? Why am I not listening attentively? Why don't I feel like eating? Why don't I want to talk? Why am I not excited about work? Why do the kids drive me crazier than usual?

Because I'm never doing the one thing I want to be doing, RIDING MY FUCKING BIKE!!

—Mr. Hand
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i lost my job and have oodles of time to train now except i cant or i'll either get burnt out or injured and we are having a heck of a winter so its all indoors.

why couldn't have happened in the summer wwwwaaaaaaa!!!

on the brighter side there are no jobs out there so maybe this will last until my IM!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [micaza75] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GIRLFRIEND ON VALENTINE'S DAY. LESS MONEY FOR BIKE PARTS. FML WAAAAAAHHHH :(

April 15th in Ontario. Whaaaaaaaaah

CodyBeals.com | Instagram | TikTok
ASICS | Ventum | Martin's | HED | VARLO | Shimano | 4iiii | Keystone Communications
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Cody Beals] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in that mess too. And I landed hard on my face playing floor hockey last night.

Chipped tooth and possible broken nose. WAAAAAH!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My roommate is getting married and kicking me out of the condo he owns which means my rent will double. No new bike this year :(.

(If any guys in Atlanta want to split an apartment/condo let me know)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Gtjojo189] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Walkers. On a 4 person wide trail. Walking 5 people wide. Walking. During a half marathon.

I yell "on your left" and they don't hear me. Because they have headphones in. Did I mention they were walking.

On the bright side, I took 3rd place overall and took nearly 4 min. off my time from last year and PR'd my half mary.

STAY TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [npompei] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got read the Riot Act...one again... about how much this hobby costs. Supposedly I spent almost $700 over the last 3 weeks. Come on... at least $50 of that was some soccer equipment for my daughter. After my Timex Cycle computer yet again corrupted one of my ride files when downloading... she even said I could get the Garmin. What she was implying was that I could buy it AFTER I sold the Timex.

I've been instructed to get an E-Bay account and have a fire sale.

TrainingBible Coaching
http://www.trainingbible.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Cody Beals] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, blizzard here in Ottawa. Was 27'C yesterday, I ran at lunch and loved the heat and humidity.
FUCK OFF WINTER!

whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Cody Beals wrote:
April 15th in Ontario. Whaaaaaaaaah

formerly but still a Run Snail...
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [motoguy128] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
motoguy128 wrote:
I got read the Riot Act...one again... about how much this hobby costs. Supposedly I spent almost $700 over the last 3 weeks. Come on... at least $50 of that was some soccer equipment for my daughter. After my Timex Cycle computer yet again corrupted one of my ride files when downloading... she even said I could get the Garmin. What she was implying was that I could buy it AFTER I sold the Timex.

I've been instructed to get an E-Bay account and have a fire sale.

Remind her that Hookers and Blow would cost a lot more. You've chosen a much less expensive endeavor, she should be happy and fully support you. :).

BC Don
Pain is temporary, not giving it your all lasts all Winter.
Quote Reply

Prev Next