Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [VO2Matt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fuck 90 degree heat, or however you say it in Canadian.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Goosedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rain and cloud and cold agin / still. Waaaaaa

Have to work late 2 out of next 3 nights. Waaaaaaaaa

Overnight trip with Bevers on weekend - no training. Waaaaaa

BC Don
Pain is temporary, not giving it your all lasts all Winter.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Goosedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See you in White Lake this weekend?

It's all about the post count!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
See you in White Lake this weekend?

Lord no. This was just running around the block a few times. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Goosedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I finally started to feel good after bilateral compartment syndrome surgery I had in Dec., and now I have a stress fracture in my foot. LP in 2.5 months. Wayy behind. sweet.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [bob_nohope] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bob_nohope wrote:
I have a 5 week old and am on limited sleep because she goes WAAAAAHHH! and I have two races this weekend because my wife signed me up for a 5km on Saturday WAAAAAAH!

I won the 5km and came 4th overall in Sundays duathlon moving from 13th to 4th on the bike so I can't complain about this anymore WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [bob_nohope] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 

bob_nohope wrote:

I have a 5 week old and am on limited sleep because she goes WAAAAAHHH! and I have two races this weekend because my wife signed me up for a 5km on Saturday WAAAAAAH!

I won the 5km and came 4th overall in Sundays du



Wah! Other sleepless people are seriously outperformng me! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crawled out of bed to get to the pool for morning swim and the pool is dark and the parking lot is empty with the exception of several black SUVs with men in black suits. Check the website and yep, Obama is visiting the school later today.

Wahhh...
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Other ST'ers with newborns are making me feel inadequate and envious because I have no races planned and am not training for anything. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dave_voyageur] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My local pool was closed for the day because some kid crapped in it. That one missed workout will be the reason I don't win my age group.

WAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This has been a funny read!

EMK
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
was supposed to do my looonnnnggg ride in Tremblant this morning, but was up all night with the flu.

Peeing on the bike in one thing, pooping on it is another.
Now I'l never be ready for Mussleman in July...... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

________________________________________
http://www.jennyslight.org Offer help. Get help.

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [juliegruns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The nice flat lake got all lumpy because of the wind..WHAAAAAA!!!!

It is never like that in the pool...WHAAAA!!!!!

Now I'm gonna have to do something to make me more prepared in case it happens again..WHAAAAA!!!


.....
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have had a very warm spring, today of all days...my race was cancelled so we are doing a practice run on the course. And now the high will be 68 today. BRRRRRRR and WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Allie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got stuck with an instrument at work today and now I'm on retrovirals that make me feel like ass. No training for a few days until the nausea goes away.....waaaaahhhhhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [JPDMD25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JPDMD25 wrote:
Got stuck with an instrument at work today and now I'm on retrovirals that make me feel like ass. No training for a few days until the nausea goes away.....waaaaahhhhhh

OK, that would suck. I need to study for 2 tests this week.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [KMW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"People shouldn't wear headphones because I said so! WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Why won't anyone read my pointless narcissistic blog? WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

I'm leaving ST because you guys are so mean! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

I had to edit my post because I spelled wah wrong and looked like an idiot even though I'm way smarter than all of you wankers! WAH!!!"

I'm a fuktard cuz I just had to look up the word "Wanker" in Wikipedia! WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Dang it, guess I should admit I'm a Wanker too! WWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My bike fell over and the powertap wire snapped and now I don't have a power reading and I was going to ride a 2x20 tonight but don't have time to snip/splice/tape. How am I supposed to train without power? Season ruined.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [3carlos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been sick since Friday night.
The most training I have done is running the 1km kiddie race at my son's school this AM.

I got beat by about 75 kindergarten kids too because I was there to 'help' and not race.

I hope the results are not on the internet WAHHHHHHHHHHHH

________________________________________
http://www.jennyslight.org Offer help. Get help.

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [juliegruns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I just cracked a tooth. :(
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crashed on a training ride two weeks before my first tri. Lots of road rash, broken collar bone and top of humerous crushed in shoulder socket. I haven't seen my bike yet so I don't know how bad it is. I see the orthopedic surgeon about my shoulder later this week. Helmets work! Wear one. It probably saved my life.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
My local pool was closed for the day because some kid crapped in it. That one missed workout will be the reason I don't win my age group.

WAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

A cigar fish ruined my swim

WAAAAHHHHH!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [arctical] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hope you get well soon!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bmanners wrote:
my wife went to go do yoga

I hope she was wearing Lululemon yoga pants so your night wasn't totally ruined!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [AaronT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So I was at the orthopedic surgeon this afternoon to get the full results from my Sunday afternoon bike crash at 70 kph/44 mph. Broken collar bone with a half inch gap between the pieces but he says that it will heal ok. The ball at the end of my humerus that fits in the shoulder joint is broken too, with a crack running diagonally completely across the centre, but it is positioned well. I will be bound up like a mummy for 4-6 weeks before I can start physio. My tri season is over for this year. Not a happy camper.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next