Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Criterium du Dauphine Discussion and Fantasy Velogames
Quote | Reply
Alright fellow STers, due to popular demand, it looks like we're gearing up for another Slowtwitch Velogames fantasy competition.

Below is the information you need:

Link to Site: https://www.velogames.com/
League Name: Slowtwitch
League Code: 03162612

Happy hunting!

- The Commish

Also, this thread can be a good place to talk smack, discuss the stages, etc etc.

Alberto Contador is really underplaying his chances going into the race this year. Sounding really "tranquilo." Is he just playing mind games, or is he really not looking to be aggressive? Will Dan Martin live up to his second place last year? Does Alexander Kristoff remember how to sprint?

All of these questions will be answered on the course!
Last edited by: nickvas: Jun 3, 17 8:33
Quote Reply
Re: Criterium du Dauphine Discussion and Fantasy Velogames [nickvas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Froome seems like a nice guy, but I have an irrational aversion to picking him for my fantasy team. (Simply saying "my fantasy cycling team" already makes me feel a bit goofy.)

I'm loaded up with the other GC contenders and Bouhanni (who does seem to be a jerk) for the sprints.

Should be a fun week!

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Criterium du Dauphine Discussion and Fantasy Velogames [nickvas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChrisC42780 has already made a Slowtwitch league in the main Dauphine Thread

League Name: Slowtwitch
League Code: 02152530
Quote Reply
Re: Criterium du Dauphine Discussion and Fantasy Velogames [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Each team is allowed to join up to 5 leagues.

I have Porte for my main gc guy, Kwia and Bardet also
My sprinters are Kristoff and Gallopin

res, non verba
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stage 1 in the books, chapeau to de Gendt, this guy has the knack when it comes to timing the break
http://www.steephill.tv/...=x5p1vxg&yr=2017
The gc riders all in safe and a liitle over a minute behing the maillot jaune.

res, non verba
Quote Reply