Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Convert wko3 to wko4
Quote | Reply
Got an email about wko3 support going away and got a chance to upgrade to wko4 for a discount but have some questions:

1. I plan to download wko4 on my windows surface but my wko3 is on my laptop is there a way to save and move the files from wko3 to 4
Or do I basically have to download wko4 and try to pull data from training peaks. But I have quite a few years of data in wko3
2. Will my pmc charts that I customized move over into wko4 or will I have to make them again

Thanks and any advice appreciated
Chris

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Re: Convert wko3 to wko4 [ck21trhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ck21trhc wrote:
Got an email about wko3 support going away and got a chance to upgrade to wko4 for a discount but have some questions:

1. I plan to download wko4 on my windows surface but my wko3 is on my laptop is there a way to save and move the files from wko3 to 4
Or do I basically have to download wko4 and try to pull data from training peaks. But I have quite a few years of data in wko3
2. Will my pmc charts that I customized move over into wko4 or will I have to make them again

Thanks and any advice appreciated
Chris

1. You can just copy the WKO3 files to your Surface, and WKO4 will read and convert them. No need to involve TP - in fact, you might wish to avoid synching for a while, to avoid duplicate copies of everything. (I don't use TP, so am unsure on details.)

2. Chart settings, OTOH, will not transfer over. It shouldn't take long to replicate your PMC charts in WKO4, though - how have you customized them?
Quote Reply