Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Computrainer question.
Quote | Reply
I need to replace a cable that goes from the remote controlling unit to the actual trainer. I don't know what type of cable it is or what I would call it to search one out.
What would I ask for?
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer question. [rhayden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer question. [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I need a replacement Din cable for my computainer, the replacement parts web site says shipping to the UK is $112 for a part that weighs nothing and Costs $12, that must be wrong ???
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer question. [niloc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might be mistaken, but it's basically JUST a generic DIN cable. Find one that has the same number of pins from an online electronics retailer and you're good to go. I think Computrainer specifically used easily accessible cables for eventualities like this.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer question. [niloc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am pretty sure that you can buy that cable at a lot of electronics stores. Maybe check eBay UK.
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer question. [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Morelock wrote:
here you go

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer question. [rhayden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go to AmazonUK and search for "8 pin DIN cable" This one seems to be the right one: "Large 8 Pin Din Male-Male Speaker Audio Cable Wire for Bang & Olufsen B&O BeoLab PowerLink MK2, Peavey Sanpera Pedal and Monster Clarity HD Model One"
It's an odd ball length custom made for Computrainer handle bar to power unit - 7' 6" (2.24 M) - you may have to order 4 M. size. I don't think 2 M. would be long enough - don't see 3 M. listed anywhere.
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer question. [trimule] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for that, I've just ordered one..
Quote Reply