Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Computrainer on tablet?
Quote | Reply
I know that Computrainer requires Windows OS Vista, 7, or 8 to run. Is it possible to run Computrainer software through another device (a tablet with Windows OS)? Anyone have success with this? I am looking for a cheaper option than buying a laptop to dedicate for Computrainer.

Habitual line stepper.
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer on tablet? [zeusrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zeusrun wrote:
I know that Computrainer requires Windows OS Vista, 7, or 8 to run. Is it possible to run Computrainer software through another device (a tablet with Windows OS)? Anyone have success with this? I am looking for a cheaper option than buying a laptop to dedicate for Computrainer.

What sw are you going to run for your CT?

I personally I run an older desktop computer that so many folks are just getting rid of for either free, or cheap. Portables are the same way. Tablet, interesting question. Write Roger at RM and ask him.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe look at a refurb Dell Venue tablet?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It might work, but the key is to have the FTDI usb driver working on that type of computer. I agree with Dave about how an older computer is pretty easy to come by for this. For iOS tablets I think you can use kinomap software.
Quote Reply