Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CompuTrainer Real Course AVI Files
Quote | Reply
Hello all,

Does anyone know where to get CompuTrainer AVI Real Course Video files or what happened to them? I'm assuming a dispute with Ironman. Would love to get some of the live versions as the 3D with city backdrops leaves a lot to be desired.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: CompuTrainer Real Course AVI Files [hawkeye24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're correct in that CompuTrainer no longer has an agreement to produce additional Real Course Videos of IM races. I believe that agreement is now with Tacx. I also believe that part of the agreement caused CompuTrainer to liquidate their remaining stock of Real Course Videos of IM races (however, they have a few non-IM race RCV), and I know I should have bought them all. Now, you're either going to have to find NOS on the shelf at a retailer or used on eBay. And you'll have to register them with CompuTrainer in order to make them work as Real Course Videos (i.e., speed of the video is based on speed derived from the CompuTrainer).

Your OP asked about .avi files. If you had them, and if you had a prior performance file, you could ride the .avi file in PerfPRO Studio and achieve much the same effect as Real Course Video.
Last edited by: Kscycler: Oct 13, 14 11:08
Quote Reply
Re: CompuTrainer Real Course AVI Files [Kscycler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No dispute occurred. Just business, as usual - who has the deeper pockets? There was nothing we could do but bow out. I see them on Ebay all the time.

Roger Moore
Software Development Mgr.
RacerMate Inc. http://www.racermateinc.com
Quote Reply
Re: CompuTrainer Real Course AVI Files [Kscycler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can anyone comment on the tacx vs computrainer product?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Kscycler [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: Kscycler: Oct 22, 14 12:11