Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Columbia Tri
Quote | Reply
I realize that the WTC has acquired the assets of Colunbia Tri races. I don't see on the WTC website the Columbia Triathlon. They have Irongirl , Eagleman, rebranded Cheaspeake as Ironman Maryland. Is Columbia happening ? I've left three messages with the WTC athlete coordinator with no reply. Any insight anyone can give me would be appreciated. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Last edited by: Mr. Bad Example: Apr 23, 14 12:16
Quote Reply
Re: Columbia Tri [Mr. Bad Example] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Columbia was acquired by the Ulman Cancer Fund. If I remember correctly someone from that organization made a post here saying they were close to finalizing all of the details, and that there would be correspondence to the registered athletes soon. I haven't seen anything else on that front though.
Quote Reply
Re: Columbia Tri [FishOutofWater] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishOutofWater wrote:
Columbia was acquired by the Ulman Cancer Fund. If I remember correctly someone from that organization made a post here saying they were close to finalizing all of the details, and that there would be correspondence to the registered athletes soon.
It is posted here. (Sorry if I didn't do that right. This is literally my first post).

On a related note: I've been signed up and training for this race for months. The week after I signed up, the drama started. I'm glad to hear that it will go on, and I am looking forward to it. I wanted to ride at least some of the course next weekend and run it the week after that to get familiar since I have never been up there. The website had the maps, but it is not accessible. Does anyone here have it? Maybe shared somewhere online? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Columbia Tri [nickfresh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickfresh wrote:
Does anyone here have it? Maybe shared somewhere online? Thanks.
Yeah, so then I went online to Map My Ride and found it right away. Sigh.
Quote Reply