Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Circulation Drive Raffle-latest addition: GoPro Hero4 Session
Quote | Reply
EDIT: Most recent additions to the giveaway are added to the bottom of this post.

We do this every now and then. It's our circ drive. Circ for what? Our weekly newsletter.

Below is a list of all the stuff we're raffling off. What you need to do to be eligible? Type your email into this RED outlined newsletter utility. Where it says ME TOO! ME TOO! ME TOO! =>

Nobody else gets your email once you give it to us! We don't sell it, rent it, give it, for any reason, to anybody.

What if you're already a newsletter subscriber? You're still eligible. What if you don't want our newsletter? There's an unsubscribe utility on the bottom of every email we send - one mouse click and you're off - and we send these out once per week.

Anything below catch your fancy? type in your email and press GO.

NOTE: Our weekly newsletter may come out a 2nd time this week because we have so much to tell you about between this week and next week (there's a big race upcoming this weekend).

......:::::<<<<< Slowtwitch Subscription Drive Prizes>>>>>:::::.....

Hed Wheels: One New H3 front wheel (Considered by many the fastest aero wheel ever made.)

---

Orca: One Large Transition Bag. (Perfect organization for race day or every day.)

---

DeSoto: 3 Espresso Suits. Open water swim training or staying warm in cold pools, or playing in the surf? This suit's the one for you. Made with Green Goma sustainable neoprene and comes with DeSoto Sport's industry leading customer support and service.

---

Blue Seventy: PZ4 Swim Skin (Men's or Women's): Compression fabrics, hydrodynamics, and welded seams. Makes you wish for a no-wetsuit swim.

---

Huub USA: One men's or women's Swim Skin. No wetsuits allowed? No problem.

---

Maxim USA nutrition: Hypotonic: 3 prizes of 2 tins each (8 week supply)

Tropical Fruit
Lemon/Lime
Orange/Lemon

---

Finis performance package:

Glide Snorkel: How many top swimmers use this tool? You wouldn't believe it if we told you.
New! Not yet released: Axis Buoy
New! Not yet released: Posture Trainer

---

Aquasphere:

1x Energize Speedsuit
2 x Kayenne Lady polarized
2 x Kaiman Exo Mirrored

---

Profile Design: 3 prizes

One Profile Design FC Hydration system: http://profile-design.com/...fc-hydration-system/
Black Profile Design RMC w Kages: http://profile-design.com/product/hydration/rmc/
2 x Aero Drink setups w bracket: http://profile-design.com/...hydration/aerodrink/

---

Zoot Sports : $120 Gift Certificate for use on website. http://zootsports.com/

---

Cobb Cycling: 3 prizes:

Fifty-Five JOF Saddle plus your choice of T Shirt
1 Pair Women’s Tri Shorts plus your choice of T Shirt
1 Pair Men’s Tri Shorts plus your choice of T Shirt

---

Hoka One One: 4 Pairs running shoes, Winners may choose.

---

Zone3 Wetsuits : 1 Men’s or Women’s Aspire Wetsuit

· Yamamoto SCS-Nano Hydrodynamic coated neoprene
· Pro Speed CuffsTM lightning quick transitions while keeping water OUT!
· Rec’d top marks, 10 out of 10 review by 220 Triathlon Magazine UK.

---

ROKA Goggles: Lots o' goggles! I happen to have a fair number of these in 2 styles, and a winner gets 1 of each style ROKA goggle.

---

TriRig Omega X: the brake everybody wants in his (her) bike.

---

GoPro Hero4 Session: the device that memorializes much of what is important to homo sapiens sub-species ironmanus.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Last edited by: Slowman: Oct 14, 15 10:32
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive: we'll stop your circulation with all the free raffle prizes! [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The "Me too" box does not work it seems, at least for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive: we'll stop your circulation with all the free raffle prizes! [live4h2o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i just added your email. worked fine for me. if it doesn't work for any of you, post here. i'll go to the email you placed into your forum user profile. if you want another email used then you'll have to email it to me.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive: we'll stop your circulation with all the free raffle prizes! [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me too please, doesn't work for me
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive: we'll stop your circulation with all the free raffle prizes! [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i just signed you up. we've got a lot of folks who've signed up. can you walk me through what you did? if you're just copying/pasting, make sure there's no spaces in front or behind your email. i'm pushing the GO button. are you pushing return? i'm wondering what you're doing that i'm not doing.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm on my iPad...and the box is just an image...I can not type in it nor hit the button on the right side of it ...however...I was actually inside your article...that was my problem...the box on the right hand side of front page works fine...sorry &#128513;
Last edited by: zooropa: Oct 5, 15 18:32
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive: we'll stop your circulation with all the free raffle prizes! [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you looking at the box in the forum, right hand side of the page, near the top?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I clicked link on facebook, as well as posting on ST homepage to get to the page with the entry box. Neither worked. Also tried it with both explorer and chrome. Neither worked.

I DID just try box on right hand side of forum post, however, and that one does seems to work.

But the one in the middle of this page does not (although the one on the side on this page does - for the overly-dense like me, the "me too" box gets lost on the side with the normal search box): http://www.slowtwitch.com/...tion_Drive_5398.html

Thank you!
Last edited by: live4h2o: Oct 5, 15 18:43
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive: we'll stop your circulation with all the free raffle prizes! [live4h2o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
so, the image on the article is not hot. it's just an image. on the right hand side of that article you'll see the same thing, except that's actually hot - usable.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive Raffle Update: TriRig Omega X added [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry to be a pain in the neck, Dan, but I just want to make sure I understand. We just have to be on the email subscription list to be eligible? When are the prizes drawn? Winner notification sent out as a separate email or as part of the weekly newsletter? Thanks for all of this! I'm majorly crossing my fingers my name will get drawn

https://www.strava.com/athletes/10327392
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive Raffle Update: TriRig Omega X added [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Dan,

Are users from outside North America eligible for these prizes?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can us folks over the other side of the pond enter?

http://www.tritriagain.uk
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan - great idea to incentivize signing up for your mailing list with swag! Just because you didn't specifically call it out, when will you end the drive and post winners? Thanks!

Joel | My Blog | Team Rev3 Tri | Twitter @TriMadness
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I entered my email but it came back with not since already receiving the email or previously subscribed.
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive Raffle Update: TriRig Omega X added [jenniferpelota] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
" We just have to be on the email subscription list to be eligible?"

you have to type your name in the space inside the red box, press GO. you have to be on THAT list.

"
When are the prizes drawn?"

i don't know yet. i haven't gotten that far. probably in a couple of weeks. it won't happen until kona is all over and done with.

"
Winner notification sent out as a separate email or as part of the weekly newsletter?"

don't know. nothing fancy. all we've done, so far, is generate the prizes (some are still coming in) and get up a list for you all to be on when you sign up.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
" We just have to be on the email subscription list to be eligible?"

you have to type your name in the space inside the red box, press GO. you have to be on THAT list.

"
When are the prizes drawn?"

i don't know yet. i haven't gotten that far. probably in a couple of weeks. it won't happen until kona is all over and done with.

"
Winner notification sent out as a separate email or as part of the weekly newsletter?"

don't know. nothing fancy. all we've done, so far, is generate the prizes (some are still coming in) and get up a list for you all to be on when you sign up.

And any news on us 'non-US' folks? Can we enter and win? (he says, hopefully)

Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive Raffle Update: TriRig Omega X added [tritriagain.uk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"And any news on us 'non-US' folks? Can we enter and win?"

i don't know. there's the whole freight and duty thing. i guess the answer is yes. there won't be that much freight if not many of you win ;-)

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:

i don't know. there's the whole freight and duty thing. i guess the answer is yes. there won't be that much freight if not many of you win ;-)

Tell me about it, that whole freight and duty thing is a right pain!!!

I shall call shenanigans on this 'Kona Lottery' if i don't win though :D

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:

I have a Hercules plane that's at my disposal (ish) that could come and get the "package" and take it back to home base.

So don't pull that freight and duty stuff &#128512;

Soon when should I schedule the pickup?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've entered, because everyone should consult Slowtwitch before they do anything.

If I win I'll pay freight and duty to get it to New Zealand.

'It never gets easier, you just get crazier.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Dan, I'm in :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't work for me either.
Could you add me to the list.
Thanks.

"There may be men that can beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." Steve Prefontane
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive: we'll stop your circulation with all the free raffle prizes! [powerbarjunkie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you're added.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't work but then I think it did?

“Bloom wherever you are planted"
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive Raffle Update: TriRig Omega X added [K-DUB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please add me to the ME TOO list &#128077;
Quote Reply

Prev Next