Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Chula Vista Challenge Cheater

My friend just raced in the Chula Vista Challenge and her friends waiting for her caught a cheater right in the act of cheating. He was tired from running and had blisters. He stopped by his wife and kids. Took his bib number and timing chip off. Wife puts on nimber and chip and takes off running. She comes back hands over the bib number and chip and he proceeds to the finish line and claims his medal. I have photos of proof but I dont know how to lead them here on Slowtwitch
Last edited by: spintela: Aug 15, 17 20:51

Re: Chula Vista Challenge Cheater [spintela] [ In reply to ]

When you click on "Reply" look down where it says 'Switch to Basic Editor | Check spelling | Preview Post". Below that you'll see a button that says "choose file". Click on that and then select your photo(s).

I'll go get my popcorn. It's a good night for an old-fashioned 'twitch hunt.

So you are saying it wasn't a team event? /pink

Here are more photos of the guy with his wife and no they were not doing the relay. He was the one racing.
Last edited by: spintela: Aug 15, 17 21:03

what the bib number... 2 ? 3.. hope it's not 263 because that got 3rd in his div. Maybe 293? 15th in div

in any event he forgot to give his watch to his wife.... so his strava will be off :)
Last edited by: spntrxi: Aug 15, 17 21:13

Looks like 293

Also looks like they're teaching their kid some good moral values

This should be fun

Re: Chula Vista Challenge Cheater [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]

If it was 293 she didn't do him much of a favor on that run split - turned in a 2:28 and change. I wonder how much time they lost "transitioning" runners.

What a nice example! Send the pictures to marathoninvestigation.com.
Last edited by: cristianoag: Aug 16, 17 5:46