Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cheap Custom Jerseys?
Quote | Reply
I'm doing RAGBRAI this year for the first time and I'd like to suggest to my team to get some jerseys.

Anybody have some recommendations for places to order custom jerseys that are cheap?

And I know you get what you pay for and probably most places are about the same for price but I figured slowtwitch would help speed up the process.

Thanks in advance!

Running is a gift.
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap Custom Jerseys? [Jiowa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Champion Systems is pretty reasonable in my opinion. Not the greatest quality, but as you said...you get what you pay for. The good thing about them is they have very low minimums to reach the lowest price range. I believe so long as you order a total of 10 tops or bottoms (you can mix and match), you qualify for the lowest pricing. Their design people were very easy to work with as far as taking one jersey and short design and applying it to multiple products such as skinsuits, tech shirts, running singlets, tri tops, tri suits, etc.
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap Custom Jerseys? [Jason N] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A group of us are doing HIM Dublin and we ordered from www.epixgear.com

It wasn't "cheap"...but if you do a group order they can be affordable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ordered jerseys from these guys: http://www.purplemooncustom.com/online-designer.html

$30each, fully customizable. They are in China, but get back with you via email in about a day. Quality was good (comparable to a $60 LBS jersey like Primal, etc.). Make sure to have enough lead time (again they are in China).

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap Custom Jerseys? [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titan, that looks pretty sweet for $30. Did you try the bibs at all?
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap Custom Jerseys? [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy crap! That is super customizable. Now i want to start making my own ridiculous kit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't know about pricing, but Jakroo might be a good place to check out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap Custom Jerseys? [duvivr6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
duvivr6 wrote:
Titan, that looks pretty sweet for $30. Did you try the bibs at all?

Just did the jerseys. The best part is you can order just one.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Might be worth a look at Virklon? Spanish company, can't comment on their jerseys though as I have only ordered customized sleeved tri tops and shots. You can upload your design and just buy one item if you want, no need for bulk buy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check out virklon I just got a sleeved tri suit from them for like $110 usd and it's awesome the chest sleeves and torso feels like nothing's there it's paper thin feels soooo good lol but feels like it'll hold up for a while if you aren't rough with it. they have customization too I just picked out suit panel colors but I've seen pics of virklon suits on st with random graphics on them so I know it should be fairly easy if you need sponsor logos
Last edited by: eggplantOG: Mar 7, 15 0:51
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap Custom Jerseys? [eggplantOG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup easy to do custom graphics, you just download the template and edit in a vector graphics application eg inkscape which is free.

These are the 3D renders for my design, looks really good in the flesh.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Champion System and Sommerville Sports are both good - reasonable pricing, fast and good service, low minimums.

http://www.jt10000.com/
Quote Reply