Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Challenge Roth Nutrition
Quote | Reply
So it looks like Challenge Roth switched to a product called 32Gi for their on-course nutrition, effective immediately. I am having some issues getting my hands on some to train with in the US - any helpful tips?
Quote Reply
Re: Challenge Roth Nutrition [cloesch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like wise here in Europe, we can't get hold of it either. It appears to only be available in Germany & South Africa!

I spent all winter training my gut to get used to High5 rather than PSP so am a little concerned about nutrition.

I think I am going to go with High5 tablets and just pick up water at the aid stations. Solids/gels I am going to get as much as I can in my bento box and stuff a couple of extra bars in the legs of my shorts.

Can't think of anything else this close to race day. My stomach just won't get used to something new in 7 weeks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why bother training with it? Just drink it on race day. It's nothing special.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife brought some back from Germany. She ordered it from Ausdauerleistung.de. Not sure if that is much help to you now. I can tell you I like the stuff. Gels break open by folding in half. Can be done with one hand while on the bike. Only opens a smallish hole so it comes out more slowly than I would like. The chews are soft and easy to chew and swallow. Taste great as well. Have not tried the drink mix. Will update when I do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Isn't there beer on the course?
Quote Reply
Re: Challenge Roth Nutrition [Bifff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought beer and brats were the on course nutrition?
Quote Reply