Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Catalyst Wheels
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if Catalyst wheels went out of business? Their website has expired and no has responded to my emails.
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst Wheels [trithink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is a supply issue. They are hoping to back up and running sooner than later.

Professional Triathlete
Owner of Blake Becker Multisport Coaching LLC / Team BBMC
blakebeck@gmail.com
http://www.teambbmc.com
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst Wheels [Blakebecker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That doesn't explain the lack of responses from them.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst Wheels [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never know what one's situation actually is until you are in it.

Professional Triathlete
Owner of Blake Becker Multisport Coaching LLC / Team BBMC
blakebeck@gmail.com
http://www.teambbmc.com
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst Wheels [Blakebecker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for the info.I agree and don't hold the lack of response time against them. They made a great product, hopefully they are back up soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What email address are you using? If it is a @catalyst.bike address, that definitely won't work until they restore their domain. Give justin.clark44@gmail.com a try-- that is the email address listed under the domain registration.
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst Wheels [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trithink wrote:
Does anyone know if Catalyst wheels went out of business? Their website has expired and no has responded to my emails.

I have reached out to Justin twice. He is a super great guy, but haven't heard back. Little worried myself just being today's day of age an all.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trithink wrote:

FYI, I just talked to the guys over Catalyst. They have shut their doors. Really too bad as their product was great and I really enjoyed working with them. They cited the costs were too high to make a profit.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst Wheels [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
trithink wrote:

FYI, I just talked to the guys over Catalyst. They have shut their doors. Really too bad as their product was great and I really enjoyed working with them. They cited the costs were too high to make a profit.

Well that sucks. Really glad I already have a set of their wheel covers and will need to take good care of them so they last a long time as they result in a very light and fast disc wheel. Was thinking of getting a pair for the wife but now that's not happening. Kind of surprised they couldn't make a profit at that price but maybe they were stuck a volume level that didn't achieve good economy of scale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trithink wrote:

I have a set of their covers for sale in the classifieds:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...g=hed%20jet#p5851291

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst Wheels [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have both a rear Zipp 808 and 404 (both firecrest), do you think your cover would fit either of them? If yes, how much are you looking to sell the cover for?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wow, that really sucks.

i better take awesome care of mine. was looking to pick up an 808 rear and wheel cover... so much for that.
Quote Reply