Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Canyon Shipping to the US starting in December?
Quote | Reply
TriRig just posted on their Facebook page that Canyon will begin selling direct to the US starting in December. Can anyone else confirm this?
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Shipping to the US starting in December? [bigsur28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
please please please please
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I posted the question on the Canyon FB page. Hopefully they answer.

2015 USAT Long Course National Champion (M50-54)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Canyon being available is one thing, seeing how the prices pan out is another. For a long time they were a value leader but I think that has been fading lately.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Christmas came early....hopefully.

Does anybody have a link to the geometry charts of either the new or old Speedmax? Can't find the damn thing anywhere.

Thx,
Jamie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bigsur28 wrote:
TriRig just posted on their Facebook page that Canyon will begin selling direct to the US starting in December. Can anyone else confirm this?
I got that info directly from Canyon's designer Lucas, one of two engineers on the Speedmax. He said the info on sales was not yet public but that I was now free to share it. International sales begin Dec 1, with US sales by the end of December. He seemed to indicate they would be in stock and shipping at that time.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so are they the next Cervelo with all this pent up demand? what's so great about them?
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Shipping to the US starting in December? [Runguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Their bikes look cool and cost less because you order online instead of buying in store.

/kj

http://kjmcawesome.tumblr.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Shipping to the US starting in December? [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Balls. I knew the second I bought an S3, Canyon would announce US distribution. Got my S3 Tuesday and sure enough...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anybody have any idea on pricing? Will their euro or UK pricing give a solid clue?
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Shipping to the US starting in December? [kjmcawesome] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bike is Di-2 only. No mechanical

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'd buy. the roadies are sweet.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bigsur28 wrote:

I was just looking at the aeroroad and figuring out which country they ship to that I could realistically get to next year. Ahhh, it'd be so awesome.
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Shipping to the US starting in December? [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweet.

Luckily my roadie is ~ 9 years old and my TT bike is 7 years old. Both need to be replaced.......
Jamie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any ideas if it is just the Speedmax or if it will be the full lineup (road + MTB)?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well they might be shipping but they won't know to who or when based on the letter of apology I (and I suspect every other customer) got this week..........(to be honest I couldn't give a monkeys when my particular order arrives its just spares for a bike but their new IT rollout has not gone smoothly)

Their products rock but IF the shipping situation does not improve or shipping to the US degrades their performance in europe people will not be happy.....
Last edited by: Andrewmc: Nov 7, 15 9:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thats interesting - will they hold stock for the US? as as soon as new year bikes become available they sell out weeks in advance in the main sizes, so the only way to avoid that on popular models for the US if they go on sale their a month later would be to set aside stock for the US? any knowledge?
Quote Reply