Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Canyon Aftermarket Stems
Quote | Reply
To all canyon users,

What after market stems do you use? I have been looking for quite a while for a replacement stem, but my retailers in my area dont carry any 1 1/4 stems and I am skeptical on buying online as I have read an article before that there is a possibility play with other similar sized stems on the market. Looking forward to your recommendations

Giant is on my list, and I am looking for expanding my list.
Giant: $50
Zipp: $132
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Aftermarket Stems [IronBabyPh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Canyon bikes used to come with Ritchey WCS 4-Axis stems and I'm pretty sure they still make compatible 1.25" stems.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ritchey makes the 4 Axis stem with 1 1/4" steerer clamp ... +/-6 and +/-17 (Just installed a 110 +/-17 on my new TCR).

ITM also makes the X-One that has +/- 10 degree rise ... but may not work on a lot of Aero bars due to the way it clamps to the handle bar.

Shimano Pro components has a +/-10 degree stem if you can find them.

You can get +/-8 degree stems from Giant (Ebay)

Outside of that, there are few options at this point.
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Aftermarket Stems [Wookiebiker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use a Ritchey C260 Superlogic 1 1/4 on my Ultimate CF SLX, it works perfectly.
It is very expensive however, unless you can find a good deal.. I got mine from Germany for 109 EUR a year ago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can buy stems from Giant (maybe Contact Slr stem? Can' remember the exact name. sorry) There's another option.
Scott foil specific stem or integrated bars will fit.

Stay home, stay healthy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My new culprit aero stem under development still will be 1.25 with shim to 1 1/8

No firm release date yet
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Syncros Aero Stem RR1.0 - for the new Scott foil is 1 1/4" as well. Quoted weight is 165g for a 110. It is a UD Carbon/allow construction.
Quote Reply