Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Calling Long Beach / South Bay Area STers
Quote | Reply
So, I've got a new job working at Zwift. There's another thread about it and I talk about it here: https://rappstar.com/2017/09/18/ride-on/

For those that know me, I live in Thousand Oaks. Zwift HQ is in Long Beach. That's a long commute that, to avoid making really long with traffic, requires that I leave home pretty early and leave work pretty late. Accordingly, I'm looking for someone who wants a roommate / has a spare room to rent / or simply wouldn't mind hosting me (I cook and make really good coffee!) a couple nights a week that lives in the Long Beach area. Close-but-north-of (say Manhattan Beach, El Segundo, Marina del Rey) would also be of interest.

Please email me - rappstar@slowtwitch.com - or DM if you're interested.

Thanks!

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Calling Long Beach / South Bay Area STers [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Close-but-north-of (say Manhattan Beach, El Segundo, Marina del Rey) would also be of interest. //

I think you mean south of these cities???
Quote Reply
Re: Calling Long Beach / South Bay Area STers [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those cities are between Long Beach and Thousand Oaks. So they are on my way home. I don't want to drive further south than Long Beach. So I'm looking for Long Beach and places just north of it.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I see, it looks like you were looking for a place"north" of those cities. If you go north of them you are in Santa Monica/Venice, may as well go home if you travel that far, and you should know that there is not good fwy access to the South Bay and the coast road in San Pedro I believe is still closed. There is a work around from Pedro to the South Bay though if you end up there.

Best spots is of course San Pedro or Palos Verdes and surrounding cities there. I would do seal beach if it was a good fit...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After spending a week with Jordan in a tiny cabin in Norway I can only say positive thing about him.
Yes he makes good food and when it come to coffee he is top notch.

But most of all he is a good guy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Jordan, Im part of the Tribe tri club of Long Beach. Ill ask our club and get back.

Edit: someone should be emailing you, lives a few blocks from the HQ.
Last edited by: CP78: Sep 19, 17 18:33
Quote Reply
Re: Calling Long Beach / South Bay Area STers [CP78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the folks at Tribe should be a good resource, another option would be to reach out to the staff at Tri-Zone in Los Alamitos

--------------------------------------------
TEAM F3 Undurance
Quote Reply