Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

California 70.3
Quote | Reply
Just noticed mandatory bike check in on Friday, this is new this year. Hopefully we can still drop bike off on Saturday before race, it's so much fun driving to Oceanside on Friday afternoon from Los Angeles.
Quote Reply
Re: California 70.3 [Tridj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The race is Saturday morning. You would have to drive down Friday anyway to register, bike check or not.

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now I'm going to have to leave my rental house 10 minutes earlier to walk to the start instead of riding! Bummer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I usually drive down Thursday, seems to be less of a hassle. Email from ironman said there was to much congestion on race morning and to get the permits they needed day before check in was required. Seems to be more and more little things that are making ironman less appealing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now it's confusing though. Event schedule now says "Bike & Gear Check-In" on Saturday morning, yet still the "Mandatory" Friday check in
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok I didn't read the race info yet but is the set up the same as last year, T1/2 in the harbor?

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply
Re: California 70.3 [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now it's confusing though. Event schedule now says "Bike & Gear Check-In" on Saturday morning, yet still the "Mandatory" Friday check in
--------------
Funny

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply
Re: California 70.3 [Longboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Longboarder wrote:
Ok I didn't read the race info yet but is the set up the same as last year, T1/2 in the harbor?

Didn't do it last year but looks like transition stays in the harbor finish at pier.
Quote Reply
Re: California 70.3 [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Didn't do it last year but looks like transition stays in the harbor finish at pier.
-------------
I just noticed my email, yup same as last year, thanks Chris.

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply