Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ca ST'ers(and outside) who like to drink, PSA on some opportunities....
Quote | Reply
So most of you who live in the northern part of the state already are aware of the upcoming roadshows, just know there will be some good beer there for tasting from my friends at Headlands brewing. I'm very particular to the double IPA Hill 88, and they also have an award winning Pilsner. These guys pitched up last year also and could use your help in a beer rating on either apps untapped or Ratebeer( or both!) One easy way to help a sponsor of these shows and endurance sports in general.

The other is from another friend of mine who most of you know, Emilio DeSoto. Most of you know and love his clothes and wetsuits, but may not be aware he has a new tequila on the market. The cinnamon infused one is by far my favorite, and the only hard liquor I drink anymore. I just got an email that he is having essentially a two for one sale(buy one get another for a buck). There is not wide distribution of this as yet, but he has arranged a mail order from a couple shops in the San Diego area. Dicks Liquor in La Jolla and Old Town Liquor in San Diego. Google them if you are interested, I just ordered 4 bottles from Dicks for pick up later. I have friends in the area that can get them for me, and they will hold them in the meantime. These are from the very first run of the stuff and certainly will be collector bottles in the future.

Anyway that it, happy drinking to you all this weekend!!!
Last edited by: monty: Mar 24, 17 11:21
Quote Reply
Re: Ca ST'ers(and outside) who like to drink, PSA on some opportunities.... [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are near the Presidio and need an excuse to drink beer in the morning, go see Dan and Karen and grab a Headlands brew for breakfast!!! Just talked to Dan and he is just about there..
Quote Reply