Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

COBB JOF 55 vs Randee
Quote | Reply
Looks like the Randee would be perfect nose width vs. my JOF 55...which is about 2.5 mm too wide (not as comfortable on uphills due to the width). Has anyone tried BOTH saddles & noticed better comfort with the Randee on climbs?
Quote Reply
Re: COBB JOF 55 vs Randee [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A couple of the guys on the Cobb Mobb did the switch you are considering. Last time I checked they had all stuck to the Randee. Don't know about on uphills specifically. Keep in mind you get 90 days to decide for yourself.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: COBB JOF 55 vs Randee [leegoocrap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Curious about this too. Need to order a new saddle and thinking about one of these two Cobb's. I have been riding an old Adamo Century to this point and have always felt its a bit too wide, however its the only saddle I have ever ridden on my TT bike.

Also, any discount codes or sales out there for Cobb? Looking to buy in the next 3 weeks.
Quote Reply
Re: COBB JOF 55 vs Randee [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was just on the phone with Cobb a few hours ago inquiring about the Randee. The person I spoke with said as a triathlete I would better off on the 55. He said the Randee was wider in the back and something about putting more pressure or fatigue on the hips, this the narrower 55 being better.

I dunno, I was just looking for a saddle similiar to my Adamo. Only reason I'm switching is I cannot get the Adamo over the BB on my new bike even though it has the same advertised seat angle as my old bike.

Anyway, the longer saddle, I should be able to get it the 2.5 cm further forward than the Adamo and that's what I need.
Quote Reply