Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bryton
Quote | Reply
Opinions on Bryton anyone? Which models are worth it? What are the pros and cons? I'm not shelling out the money for a Garmin stand alone bike computer. I'd rather just keep using the one on my wrist. Not a fan of the quick release either.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Bryton [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have sold them.
Every single one come back for warranty multiple times, eventually refunded and sent back to distributor.
Maybe they have lifted their game in the last 3 years.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a Bryton 530 and loved it. Ultimately I sold it to go with a Garmin 520 because I wanted to use Xert. Now that I'm not using Xert, I kind of want to go back to the Bryton. The screen was super easy to read, the wifi sync was nice and the battery life was amazing.
Quote Reply
Re: Bryton [fornio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fornio wrote:
I had a Bryton 530 and loved it. Ultimately I sold it to go with a Garmin 520 because I wanted to use Xert. Now that I'm not using Xert, I kind of want to go back to the Bryton. The screen was super easy to read, the wifi sync was nice and the battery life was amazing.

How fast did it usually find the GPS? Was it slow and annoying like my 910XT or fast and awesome like some of the newer watches?

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I remember it as being pretty fast or at least fast enough that I didn't really notice it.
Quote Reply