Login required to post replies

Brutal Triathlon
Quote | Reply
Anyone doing it this weekend ?

WD :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Brutal Triathlon [WD Pro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Supporting/coaching for someone who's doing the Triple Brutal.
Quote Reply
Re: Brutal Triathlon [WhittleFit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here but for the double :-)

We've got a few guys on the half, one on the full and one on the double so there will be a lot of us there.

I will be on the campsite about 20mins out of town if your riding the bike loop, that's our base / food / support station for the bike leg.

Black and neon green team kit. We're a down to earth friendly bunch - give us a shout if we can help with anything.

I can't wait !

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great stuff!

We have a few friends doing the full and double too, so will be around a lot during the weekend, see you out there!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What a weekend !

It's a shame these small extreme races don't get a bit more coverage ... :-(

How did your guys go on ?

Our guy on the double came in eighth place - I really can't get my head around how they do it !

On top of my support and bike maintenance duties, I cycled the last bike loop with him (on my MTB) and ran the last 26 with him - really proud to be a small part of his race.

I think (pending family permission !) I will be on the full next year ... ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WD Pro wrote:
What a weekend !

It's a shame these small extreme races don't get a bit more coverage ... :-(

How did your guys go on ?

Our guy on the double came in eighth place - I really can't get my head around how they do it !

On top of my support and bike maintenance duties, I cycled the last bike loop with him (on my MTB) and ran the last 26 with him - really proud to be a small part of his race.

I think (pending family permission !) I will be on the full next year ... ;-)

Well done to your guy! One of our guys was 1 place behind yours, he came 9th in the double. The other guy came 2nd in the Triple, that race is beyond normal!!!

Yes, crazy event, very low key but as the name suggest, BRUTAL!

I feel like I've done an Ironman!!! Crewing for 3 full days, very little sleep, doing a lap on the bike, the Snowdon summit (9.5 miles) and running 20 miles on the lake laps have taken its toll!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome, in the big scheme of things I didn't realise our guys on the double were so close !

You probably spotted us around - I was pushing a retro titanium MTB around at the swim start (I didn't want to leave it on the roof of the car !) and you most likely got a shout from us when you passed our campsite (first left turn after leaving town, up the short hill, campsite on the right) :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the late reply, yes I remember you guys sat outside the campsite, great supporting!!!
Quote Reply