Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bottle Cages reasonably priced?
Quote | Reply
Want to get new bontrager cages for my new Trek SC skid. Stupid plastic black, white or silver are $20.00 each. They used to be $10.00

know where I can get some much more reasonably?
Quote Reply
Re: Bottle Cages reasonably priced? [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
arundel sport cages are pretty reasonably priced and have lots of pretty colors.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
Want to get new bontrager cages for my new Trek SC skid. Stupid plastic black, white or silver are $20.00 each. They used to be $10.00

know where I can get some much more reasonably?

Are you referring to the Bat cages?

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Bottle Cages reasonably priced? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no, just a typical regular bottle cage (cheap plastic).

like this.
http://www.bontrager.com/model/09664
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you can do without the "Bontrager" logo, I have had very good luck with the carbon cages on eBay (mailed direct from China). Excellent quality - some nice side loaders available for small frames - have six in use and no problems with any of them. They used to be $6-7 but they now go for $9 -12. Received them very promptly and have been completely satisfied (especially compared to the ridiculous prices of branded carbon cages)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
febi-usa.com
full carbon cages for around 20 bucks I think. I have a couple, great quality. Ships from US, very prompt, and made it a little easier to stomach paying an American company.
Quote Reply
Re: Bottle Cages reasonably priced? [Team_Doc28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Team_Doc28 wrote:
febi-usa.com
full carbon cages for around 20 bucks I think. I have a couple, great quality. Ships from US, very prompt, and made it a little easier to stomach paying an American company.

Or for a little less than $20 you could get King cages, which are made in the USA. Tubular stainless steel.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Profile Design Stryke is what I use. Should be able to get them for less than $10.

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Find some Tacx Tao Cages for cheap.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe my carbon cages from DengFu are in that range. Shipping takes about a week
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Get the Bat Cages. $15 retail, but you'll never lose a bottle, and they're reasonably lightweight.
Quote Reply