Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Boston Shoveler is a Bandit, ABC News Covers it Up
Quote | Reply
Google:
Quote:
Blizzard Mystery Solved: Man Who Shoveled Marathon Finish Line ...

abcnewsgo.aprofessionalforum.com/US/boston-blizzard...man.../story?...
2 days ago - I love the city, I love the Boston marathon," Laudani told ABC News. ... officially in 2011, and admitted he has also run as a bandit four times.

Link:
Quote:
http://abcnewsgo.aprofessionalforum.com/US/boston-blizzard-mystery-solved-man-shoveled-marathon-finish/story?id=28550626

I love the city, I love the Boston marathon," Laudani told ABC News.He said he ran the Boston Marathon in 2011.

ABC posted it, realized that banditing is bad, then retracted it. Google cached the link after it was posted, keeping the original text in tact.

Regardless, I need to go shovel out the Big Sur finish line and claim my free entry.

Quote Reply
Re: Boston Shoveler is a Bandit, ABC News Covers it Up [notAswimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Letsrun.com outed him after a couple of hours.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Boston Shoveler is a Bandit, ABC News Covers it Up [notAswimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And I wonder why I do not trust ANYTHING I read or hear from any news organization. Other than ST of course. :)

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh the humanity
Quote Reply
Re: Boston Shoveler is a Bandit, ABC News Covers it Up [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
h2ofun wrote:
And I wonder why I do not trust ANYTHING I read or hear from any news organization. Other than ST of course. :)

There is a sig around that says "Never post anything without consulting Slowtwitch first"

I forget whose

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Boston Shoveler is a Bandit, ABC News Covers it Up [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
h2ofun wrote:

What's not to trust?

Quote Reply
Re: Boston Shoveler is a Bandit, ABC News Covers it Up [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rhymenocerous

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply