Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Boston Logistics Question
Quote | Reply
Wife is running in F45-49 group. Age group start times are not posted yet. Trying to figure out if we can make it to the airport in time to leave on Monday or will have to spend an extra night. She is estimated to run about 3:30, last PM flight on Delta going home is around 5PM. Any input is great. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Boston Logistics Question [atasic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They go off in 2-3 waves from what I remember when I ran in 2012. But with a 3:30 I think she should be in wave 1 and in one of the first few corrals. I ran a 2:52 then was able to get to the airport for my wish flight and that was with the bombings. I was planning to leave the finish by 1:45 to take the T to the airport but left before that. I would think you are safe to leave at 5.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Boston Logistics Question [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jrielley wrote:
They go off in 2-3 waves from what I remember when I ran in 2012. But with a 3:30 I think she should be in wave 1 and in one of the first few corrals. I ran a 2:52 then was able to get to the airport for my wish flight and that was with the bombings. I was planning to leave the finish by 1:45 to take the T to the airport but left before that. I would think you are safe to leave at 5.

She will be in wave 2, not 1.
Corrals 9-10. I run Boston 3 times and my Q time was around 3:30.
Last edited by: Katia: Nov 23, 14 10:58
Quote Reply
Re: Boston Logistics Question [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you both. Will plan accordingly.
Quote Reply