Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Boston: M50-54... Yowzers!!!
Quote | Reply
Nice little tilt by a couple of 53 year olds for the overall:

Bennett in 2:34:41
Fernandez ..2:34:43

Personally, I've never run a Marathon. Is 2:34 at age 53 any good ?

:)

Quote Reply
Re: Boston: M50-54... Yowzers!!! [shady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think so.

Seriously just wow ! Congrats to them. That's very fast!

-D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I imagine they had to know...would love to hear that story. Probably crushed a lot of dreams 20-30 years younger from miles 18-26...hell the last mile had to be epic.

Who Dares...Wins!
Quote Reply
Re: Boston: M50-54... Yowzers!!! [+4W/Kg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+4W/Kg wrote:
I imagine they had to know...would love to hear that story. Probably crushed a lot of dreams 20-30 years younger from miles 18-26...hell the last mile had to be epic.

Yeah I agree ..they had to have known where each other was you'd have to think. How's it work at Boston...age of the back of the calf?.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
shady wrote:
+4W/Kg wrote:

Yeah I agree ..they had to have known where each other was you'd have to think. How's it work at Boston...age of the back of the calf?.

I don't recall body marking or age anywhere at Boston except on bib??

Colorado Triathlon Company, CO2UT 2021, Crooked Gravel 2022, Steamboat Gravel 2022
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interestingly, the guy who was second in the age group actually had a gun time (2:34:51) that was faster than the guy who came in first (gun time 2:34:55).

In a marathon that big, with chip timing for age group awards, it's almost impossible to know where you stand in relation to anyone else in the field.
Quote Reply