Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bontrager Node 2.1 pairing trouble
Quote | Reply
I know there are a couple questions on this, but I figured I'd ask here so I didn't have to revive an old thread. My Node won't seem to pair with the Duotrap sensor I have in my bike. The LED's light up at first when I spin the wheel with the magnet on it and it still won't find it. Both batteries are good and the magnets work fine.

The instruction manual isn't too much help on this. Has anyone resolved this problem?

Register for Tri the Illini! Urbana-Champaign's premier sprint triathlon! Register here: http://www.fightingillinitriathlon.com/index.html
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Node 2.1 pairing trouble [Red X] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Red X wrote:
I know there are a couple questions on this, but I figured I'd ask here so I didn't have to revive an old thread. My Node won't seem to pair with the Duotrap sensor I have in my bike. The LED's light up at first when I spin the wheel with the magnet on it and it still won't find it. Both batteries are good and the magnets work fine.

The instruction manual isn't too much help on this. Has anyone resolved this problem?

I resolved my same issue by throwing the POS away. Waste of money. I just carry my phone in my jersey and use Strava or similar app. I kind of like not seeing the data live. Always a surprise at the end of the ride.
Quote Reply