Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Boardman Air TT Frame Set In Stock?
Quote | Reply
Hey -

I had the LBS order in a Boardman tt 9.8 (Not the TTE - I wish).

When we ordered, they were OOS. He indicated Boardman would would have them in stock on 3/25. Does anyone know if Boardman completed the run and filled all orders? I didn't want to be that guy who calls the shop and asks for the tracking number. This is my first time ordering with this shop. Past experiences have always been "yeah should be on the truck Friday..." then nothing until I call the following Monday and ask, and magically, that truck didn't have the order.

I ordered a Medium if it matters.

Thanks..

Team Gingerfight
Quote Reply
Re: Boardman Air TT Frame Set In Stock? [EJ_S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi EJ_S,

I assume then you ordered a frameset? What size?

We may have what you need.

Kind regards,
Fletch

Fletch Newland | Boardman Bikes | North American Sales Director

cb Facebook | cb Twitter Worldwide | cb Twitter North America | cb YouTube

Quote Reply
Re: Boardman Air TT Frame Set In Stock? [sub 17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey - might be moot, but medium.

I sent the dreaded note this morning to the LBS. The indicated the frameset shipped Friday from UK. Expecting it in on Friday of this week.

I have my own wheelset and bars we are adding to the frame, but went with essentially a 9.2 build - ultegra mechanical. I was torn - and it came down to personal preferences and color: the black looks faster - and thus I will make it faster. Will post pics once finished.

If for some reason this turns into a lost in shipping deal, and you have the frame in stock........

Team Gingerfight
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds great. Was this with Tri Shop in Dallas? If so, they are great. Please do post pics and enjoy!

Fletch Newland | Boardman Bikes | North American Sales Director

cb Facebook | cb Twitter Worldwide | cb Twitter North America | cb YouTube

Quote Reply
Re: Boardman Air TT Frame Set In Stock? [sub 17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes - Tri Shop in Dallas.

Really enjoy their shop - seem to utilize a lot of tech to get the right fit for not just the bike, but everything. The downside: too close to the office and too far from the house equates to too many lunch hours running long to go BS with the guys over there, and too many weekends driving to BS with the guys as opposed to riding....

Team Gingerfight
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's way too easy to lose a few extra minutes BSing with Trent and the guys. I bought my Boardman Air road bike from them last year and I'm sure you'll enjoy the TT as well.
Quote Reply