Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Blktec's Bar/Stem Combo. Aero drop bars and extension add ons.
Quote | Reply
Not sure how aero this is but I am happy to see such a cool product brought to market and this is something that I would like to have when available. BUT I still think my Ceverlo needs something just a bit more aero. Let's see what the price point and weights are. I also like that they are thinking about aerobar extensions and I really believe that Cervelo should have thought about this with their new aero drop bars.

The above is cool but I think this system below is just a touch more cool.

Last edited by: BMANX: Sep 18, 14 6:40
Quote Reply
Re: Blktec's Bar/Stem Combo. Aero drop bars and extension add ons. [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I like TriRig's version of the stem since the cable cover is a separate piece. That way you can clamp your bars into position and then route your cables. With Blktec's stem, it would be much more difficult.

The bars, on the other hand, are really slick.
Quote Reply
Re: Blktec's Bar/Stem Combo. Aero drop bars and extension add ons. [durk onion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
check out Culprits website and check out how the stem and bars look on a bike. It really looks like it works well.

Quote Reply
Re: Blktec's Bar/Stem Combo. Aero drop bars and extension add ons. [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I'm sure it works well but this stem just seems like it would much more of a hassle to install than the TriRig one.

Actually, on second thought, maybe it won't be too bad as long as you're not jamming a junction box in there.
Last edited by: durk onion: Sep 18, 14 13:51
Quote Reply