Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bkool Trainer
Quote | Reply
So I picked up the new Bkool trainer a week ago. Been lurking on the forum for a while seeing if anyone else picked one up and to see what they thought. No posts that I've noticed so I thought I'd contribute:

I purchased the Bkool primarily for trainer entertainment and I think it's going to deliver as advertised. I don't care too much about tracking power and stats, but it's nice to have all the data right there.

Set up was plug and play. Very easy. The only problem I've encountered is that I'm not able to view the courses in "video" mode. Toggling between map view, 3D view, etc. is very easy... just not seeing the video option. Anyone else have this same issue? I'm content with the 3D view, but it'd be nice to have access to the actual video too.

Overall, I'm impressed. Surprising how easy it is to push a little harder when you're racing against other online users. I've been using my trusty 1UpUsa trainer for years, but the Bkool is definitely more fun.
Quote Reply
Re: Bkool Trainer [wookieejuice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Each ride in BKOOL has labels like 2D,3D,Video/Whatever. Some are grayed out meaning that whatever is gray is not available. I tried Video mode but except one time when it seemed to work it will always show a frame but then get stuck on "Buffering". I guess because they do live streaming they have some connectivity/latency issues most likely related to geographical location of servers and end users.
--------------------------------------
Quote Reply