Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike fitter Charlotte
Quote | Reply
Can anyone recommend one? Relatively new to the area and I haven't had a lot of conversations with the locals folks to make a decision yet. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fitter Charlotte [pauljra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mark at Inside Out Sports Charlotte. http://www.insideoutsports.com/locations

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The best fit I have ever gotten was by Jim at The Right Gear in Concord. He worked with the U.S. Nat team in Colorado Springs, and is a super nice guy too. If you go there, you will see lots of autographed memorabilia from the pros he worked with, from Lemond to U.S. postal and lots of others.

On a side note, I have been here just about 2-years. I have not found much of a tri community yet myself. The running scene is ok, check out the race listing at Charlotte Running Company.

For swimming, Swimmac is the place to be. There are open water swims in the river at the Whitewater center on Thursday nights.

Biking on the roads here is sketchy, everyone.is texting and the city is bursting at the seems creating some traffic issues. The greenways are short and crowded. Your best bet is Davidson, Huntersville, or Fort Mill. Alternatively, there are some good mountain bike trails maintained by the Tarheel Trailblazers.

Good luck
Last edited by: caffeinator: Jun 11, 17 17:04
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fitter Charlotte [caffeinator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also check out the time trial series on the Nascar track, Start 2 Finish website. There is one coming up in about 10 days.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fitter Charlotte [caffeinator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great. Thanks for the insight.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
James Haycraft was CLT's best, but he bolted for Tucson. I then reached out to Eric Reid with Aerofit. He's on here as EricMPro. He's located in Chapel Hill, but he travelled down to Charlotte for my fit. Highly rec. I've had some pretty decent bike splits since we've started working together.

J. Tyler Pate
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fitter Charlotte [JTPATE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
James Barker, Carolina Multispoke 704-575-7203, barker7324@att.net , 35 years of racing & working on bikes
Quote Reply