Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best RACE TEAM on Earth
Quote | Reply
Hey Slowtwitchers,

For those who don't know me, I'm AJ Baucco, a decent pro triathlete and even better beer miler. I also run an age group triathlon team called the Baucco Squad. We are an international triathlon team and take athletes of all ability levels, even beginners. We care most about attitude and having a good time.

We put on team events all over the U.S. and internationally, and WE pay for the after parties (and even some pre race meals, etc). If you are looking to be a part of something bigger than just you on the race course, this is for you.

Applications close THIS FRIDAY (the 22nd). They can be found at www.bauccosquad.com. Details about the team can be found there as well!! Here is a breakdown of what membership includes:

Team Gear Package usually retails at $400-$500 (depending on sponsor giveaways) and includes:
-Custom Triathlon Kit: can use credit toward any other gear if you don't want a tri kit
-Team Branded T-shirt
-Team Branded Hat
-Temporary Tattoos / Stickers
-Swag from All Sponsors: in the past this has included sunglasses, nutrition, visor, apparel, goggles, race number belt, and more.

Other Perks:
-Team Events: roughly 10% membership dues will go toward the budget for our team events. We will be organizing events throughout the season and will be giving each event a nice stipend for the after party, prerace meal, etc.
-Team Website: each athlete has the ability to create a profile, share race plans and results, write blogs, upload pictures, and interact with other athletes.
-Team Forum: engage with all the TRS Racing and Baucco Squad athletes on a private forum.
-Team Gear: only team members will get access to exclusive team gear, including cycling gear, casualwear and more.
Discount and Giveaways
-Sponsor Discounts: receive discounts ranging from 10% - 50% off on products from many different triathlon related companies.
-Sponsor Giveaways: throughout the year we will be giving away a ton of great prizes from our sponsors.

We realize that some members may be involved with other clubs and teams and we don't even ask that you wear out kit on race day. It is encouraged, but we are a pretty laid back bunch... If you don't want a tri kit with the team membership, we are allowing members to use the credit toward a cycling kit, running gear, or any other gear in the team store.

Please comment with any questions about the team. I am happy to answer.

Last edited by: ajbaucco: Oct 20, 16 12:16
Quote Reply
Re: Best RACE TEAM on Earth [ajbaucco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Glad to see the merger with TRS racing. This is going to provide members with more opportunities.
Quote Reply
Re: Best RACE TEAM on Earth [ajbaucco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As a member of the squad in 2016, I can vouch for these claims. I didn't really know what to expect but it was a great perk to be part of this team. 2017 is going to be bigger and better! Some things I enjoyed that AJ didn't mention: team Zwift rides, training camp, new friends across the country and motivation to keep up with all the other athletes. If you're on the fence, pull the trigger, you won't regret it!
Quote Reply