Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best App for Core/strength/plyometrics Workouts???
Quote | Reply
Apparently I have been living in a cave but recently it has come to my attention that there are many apps for the Ipad, etc. that provide excellent workouts. I was hoping for a recommendation of one for basic core/strength/plyometrics circuit types of training. If anyone has used one they can recommend I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Best App for Core/strength/plyometrics Workouts??? [rinconryder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out Bridge Athletics.....app produced by some very smart S&C individuals with results and credentials to back up what the provide.

I am not affiliated with them, my opinion is based on meeting them and discussing what they do and provide.

Regards

David

David T-D
http://www.tilburydavis.com
Quote Reply
Re: Best App for Core/strength/plyometrics Workouts??? [rinconryder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pilates anytime has an excellent Pilates app. Even if you have no equipment the mat classes are first class. There is a monthly fee but use it two times a month and it has paid for itself

Nor do I use punctuation in the way a child sprinkles glitter over a ribbon of glue on construction paper - Trash Talk
Quote Reply