Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best "Dri Fit" type of boxer brief underwear for hot days
Quote | Reply
Looking for a reasonable price set of boxer brief underwear for when it gets really hot out. I found some Adidas on amazon that I am giving a shot, but wasn't sure if anyone has something they like a lot for a cheap price. I paid $15.00 for 2 pair. Pretty decent. Hoping they work. I typically like wearing these for golfing-I am a walking golfer and don't like the clammy bits if you know what I mean.
Quote Reply
Re: Best "Dri Fit" type of boxer brief underwear for hot days [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm also interested in this... Definitely not SAXX... overpriced garbage. Mypakage seems to be a bit better, but my personal jury is still out them.
Quote Reply
Re: Best "Dri Fit" type of boxer brief underwear for hot days [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think those are what I wear, they are pretty good. They certainly last, I have 4 pair and they are probably going on 2 years strong now.
Quote Reply
Re: Best "Dri Fit" type of boxer brief underwear for hot days [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like the Reebok version quite a bit. They also don't ride up the crotch, as boxer-briefs are wont to do
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uniqlo AIRism. A little pricey, but hands down the best boxers I've worn.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Target brand (Champion I believe) work just as good as my $20 Under Armour. 3 years in with both brands and the only noticeable difference is that the Target brand elastic waist is looser now and the UA pairs are still like new.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Real men go commando.
Last edited by: GoPro Hero4: Jun 24, 16 12:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have spent the last 10 years trying to figure this out. Here's what I have learned:

Under Armor used to make amazing underwear. But quality over the last few generations of "dri-fit" have slipped. If you can tolerate the awful waist bands, then eBay and Amazon are your friends.
New Balance makes a dri-fit. - not bad but waist band blows.
Adidas are great. I have many pairs.
Jockey - they have a "sport dri-fit" as well. Very nice fit all around and are good all day long. They used to have a sport mesh underwear, but it's gone. Nothing to found anywhere. That stuff was the best !

The grail right now are these underwear I get from Road Runner Sports - it's a sport mesh that works all day long. It's branded by RRS and you can only get it from their stores and online.

Hope that helps.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Patagonia Capilene Boxer Briefs....real comfy for the boys
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
Looking for a reasonable price set of boxer brief underwear for when it gets really hot out. I found some Adidas on amazon that I am giving a shot, but wasn't sure if anyone has something they like a lot for a cheap price. I paid $15.00 for 2 pair. Pretty decent. Hoping they work. I typically like wearing these for golfing-I am a walking golfer and don't like the clammy bits if you know what I mean.

Lululemon! Not cheap but you'll NEVER go back to anything else...:)

DM

Team Every Man Jack

http://www.teamemj.com
Quote Reply
Re: Best "Dri Fit" type of boxer brief underwear for hot days [dmounts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dmounts wrote:

Lululemon! Not cheap but you'll NEVER go back to anything else...:)

DM

At $24-38 per pair, I'll never know what I'm missing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ex Officio. I use them for long backpack and travel trips. Not cheap but as comfy as underwear can get.
Quote Reply
Re: Best "Dri Fit" type of boxer brief underwear for hot days [mhepp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mhepp wrote:
Uniqlo AIRism. A little pricey, but hands down the best boxers I've worn.
Yes. I haven't used them for sports, but they are very very nice - comfortable and breathable/cool.

They recently came out with a "mesh Airism" model which I wore to work today - seems very better.

http://www.jt10000.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Best "Dri Fit" type of boxer brief underwear for hot days [trifan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll second the Ex Officio. I have tried both EO and Duluth Trading. I like the EO better in the end. Keeps things in place better.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't need no damn underwear when I have clothes on.

Lounging around the house, I wear Adidas boxer briefs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 for Road Runner Sports (R-Gear). Great and well priced
Quote Reply
Re: Best "Dri Fit" type of boxer brief underwear for hot days [RJSuperfreaky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RJSuperfreaky wrote:
I like the Reebok version quite a bit. They also don't ride up the crotch, as boxer-briefs are wont to do
+1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
spent some time trying to find the best.

2xU makes some ok ones... but what you are really looking for is SPANX for men.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 on the Target Champion brief. I also have a pair of Under Armor & there is no noticable difference to me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check out MeUndies. I got my boyfriend a couple pair of their boxer briefs and he loves them. I also wear the brand (I work in a job that I walk a lot and am frequently outside, so in the summer my butt sweats). They are a little more expensive, but worth it. I used to try to go cheap when buying underwear, but finally realized that paying $16/pair for something that will last a few years is worth it.

This link is a 'referral' link, so I will get a credit if you buy something, but you also get 20% off with it.

http://getcomfy.in/d1qF4
Quote Reply
Re: Best "Dri Fit" type of boxer brief underwear for hot days [thisgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm also a golfer, and after making the mistake of wearing less than perfect underwear to walk 18 in the summer, I got smart and bought a few pairs of these:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/jockey-mens-underwear-sport-boxer-brief-2-pack?ID=1262230&CategoryID=57&selectedSize=#fn=GENDER%3DMale%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D49%26ruleId%3D65|AS%26slotId%3D10%26kws%3Djockey

Now I only wear these for everything (running, soccer, golf, etc.). If you get a good sale you can get them for a total steal. Highly recommended.

Quote Reply
Re: Best "Dri Fit" type of boxer brief underwear for hot days [trifan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, I replaced all my underwear with Ex Oficio and they last forever. You can usually find them on sale somewhere. Definitely worth it.
Quote Reply
Re: Best "Dri Fit" type of boxer brief underwear for hot days [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
owen. wrote:
I'm also interested in this... Definitely not SAXX... overpriced garbage. Mypakage seems to be a bit better, but my personal jury is still out them.

I have a couple of pairs of the Saxx Sports. Maybe a touch expensive but they've lasted better than the standard Saxx.

https://www.pbandjcoaching.com
https://www.thisbigroadtrip.com
Quote Reply
Re: Best "Dri Fit" type of boxer brief underwear for hot days [DrMonkeyhead] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another vote for ExOfficio. Super comfy and great for the Florida heat/humidity.
Quote Reply
Re: Best "Dri Fit" type of boxer brief underwear for hot days [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tommy John.

I wear nothing but them for work or play.

For work-outs, they have their 360 Sport Boxer Briefs or Trunks.
Quote Reply