Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BOA Lace booth at IMAZ
Quote | Reply
What is the cost for BOA to switch out laces to the BOA system at their booth? I think I saw something that said they will be at IMAZ? Will they do it for more than one pair of shoes?
Quote Reply
Re: BOA Lace booth at IMAZ [spjon25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At Kona they did it for free.

-- Scott
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They emailed me to let me know they were coming out. It will be free, but with so many people I'm sure it's 1 pair only. You drop off then pick up later.

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im dieing to have this done. Id pay for this service if they had a mail-in program...Nothing even close to me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They typically do it for free. FYI, Bart Aernouts did it in Kona before his race, and raced with them.
Quote Reply
Re: BOA Lace booth at IMAZ [GatorRacer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GatorRacer wrote:
Im dieing to have this done. Id pay for this service if they had a mail-in program...Nothing even close to me

+1 on this.
Quote Reply
Re: BOA Lace booth at IMAZ [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Herbert wrote:
They typically do it for free. FYI, Bart Aernouts did it in Kona before his race, and raced with them.

Yes but you have to go to one of their events...They havent been reachable from South Florida
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There stuff is garbage. Have churned through countless of their system on my s-works shoes. Can't wait to go back to a velcro system.
Quote Reply
Re: BOA Lace booth at IMAZ [Skream] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skream wrote:
There stuff is garbage. Have churned through countless of their system on my s-works shoes. Can't wait to go back to a velcro system.

How many miles do you put on your shoes? I don't ride near as much as most here, but I've got several hundred miles (maybe 2000?) on mine, and I haven't had any issues.

twomarks
Quote Reply
Re: BOA Lace booth at IMAZ [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
where did you sign up to receive the email like that?

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Re: BOA Lace booth at IMAZ [twomarks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably around 7500 a year and I would say every 6-9 months I have to change out the entire system. I'd like to think they've upgraded the system but unlikely.
Quote Reply
Re: BOA Lace booth at IMAZ [Skream] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skream wrote:
Probably around 7500 a year and I would say every 6-9 months I have to change out the entire system. I'd like to think they've upgraded the system but unlikely.

Ya - that's a lot more miles than I put on. I'm in no danger of hitting that either so I should be ok!

twomarks
Quote Reply
Re: BOA Lace booth at IMAZ [ck21trhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had emailed them asking about their service and asked them to lmk when they were going to be in phx

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go to the Boa website, select the appropriate closure for your shoe, and then they will send you replacements for free. I've probably had 6 or more replaced over the years, on boots, shoes, etc and all have been free. No need to wait for the Boa booth or pay Specialized's inflated replacement prices.