Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BAD ASS!
Quote | Reply
[/img]

Please don't expect me to get off my bike and stop traffic for your ass. My ass is on the line too when you saunter through the streets of Las Vegas.[/img]

Also, pooping in the front yard is not very neighborly. They may not appreciate the free fertilizer dropping from your ass...[/img]

OK, all is forgiven because you are too cute to be mad at for long. Having said that, try to keep your ass out of trouble ;-)

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: BAD ASS! [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey, sally, where are you in those pics? northwest? i know there are wild burros out between w charleston and blue diamond, in the red rock area. were you out there?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: BAD ASS! [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
hey, sally, where are you in those pics? northwest? i know there are wild burros out between w charleston and blue diamond, in the red rock area. were you out there?

Yes, the first photo was on West Charleston (where traffic moves at 50+ mph). The other two are in the tiny hamlet of Blue Diamond, 9 miles further West on Charleston.

This season has been much more wet and cool, so wild life is everywhere to be found. I have not been to Cool Creek (higher altitude and further Northwest) yet to check on these guys (speaking of equestrians and cyclists ;-),[/img][/img][/img]but I will get there soon.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: BAD ASS! [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if i lived in the vegas area i would be sore tempted to live in blue diamond.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply