Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Austin peeps update: Express Fits n/c at Captex expo, 1 appt remains
Quote | Reply
i will be there, at the CapTex expo, with my portable fit bike. i'll be at the diamondback booth helping them out doing express fits. we're doing some site updates and part of the site is down, including signing up for appts, but here's a workaround. go here, choose captex (the last listing) choose "complete bike solutions" and select your time.

over the past 3 months i've done express fits designed to prescribe the cervelo, felt, trek, quintana roo you want. for this race, this time, it's diamondback. as is the case, these fits are N/C. best if you bring shoes, pedals, bib. one HOPES that if you take an appt you have at least a possible interest in the diamondback andean (which will be on display). see you there!

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Last edited by: Slowman: May 26, 17 16:53
Quote Reply
Re: Austin peeps: Express Fits n/c at Captex expo [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan,

I don't think I will have time to do a fit on Sunday at the expo. I would love to do it, but will be driving up from Houston in the morning. I will definitely come by, chat, look at the Andean, and watch how it all works.

See you there.

Thanks,
Christian W.

Team Zoot-Texas, and Pickle Juice
Quote Reply
Re: Austin peeps: Express Fits n/c at Captex expo [Taugen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sounds good. look forward to it!

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Austin peeps: Express Fits n/c at Captex expo [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan,

I told my girlfriend (and fellow racer) about your fit sessions at the expo, and she has now signed up. So, Christina Willis and I will see you on Sunday at the expo for sure.

Slowman wrote:
sounds good. look forward to it!

Team Zoot-Texas, and Pickle Juice
Quote Reply
Re: Austin peeps update: Express Fits n/c at Captex expo (we started with 7 slots yesterday, we have 2 left as of this writing) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm one of the lucky ones that gets to take advantage of this. I guess I'll see if my self-assessed fit is as good as I think it is.

Looking forward to seeing the Andean up close and in person as well, though I still can't decide if I love it or hate it.
Quote Reply
Re: Austin peeps update: Express Fits n/c at Captex expo (we started with 7 slots yesterday, we have 2 left as of this writing) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Dan - confirming this is for Sunday. This is great! I've been wanting a fit from you and missed the last Austin roadshow.

It is the mind itself which builds the body.
-Joseph Pilates
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am coming with my family so I won't have time to take advantage of this... but I'll say hello in case you want to duck out early to avoid me (Sunday 1ish)
Quote Reply
Re: Austin peeps update: Express Fits n/c at Captex expo (we started with 7 slots yesterday, we have 2 left as of this writing) [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
I am coming with my family so I won't have time to take advantage of this... but I'll say hello in case you want to duck out early to avoid me (Sunday 1ish)

i'll be waiting with bells on!

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Austin peeps update: Express Fits n/c at Captex expo, 1 appt remains [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to add to this, if you don't make it out to see us on Sunday, I'll be out at the Diamondback tent on Monday at the finish line expo showing folks the Andean and answering questions.

MH

Tech writer/support on this here site. FIST school instructor and certified bike fitter. Formerly at Diamondback Bikes, LeMond Fitness, FSA, TiCycles, etc.
Coaching and bike fit - http://source-e.net/ Cyclocross blog - https://crosssports.net/ BJJ instruction - https://ballardbjj.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Austin peeps update: Express Fits n/c at Captex expo, 1 appt remains [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan!

Coming up from San Antonio for the 11:00 slot. Finally get to meet you after all these years.

Looking forward to it!

Jen

Jen Rulon
Chasing that Kona Dream since 1989
Quote Reply