Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

As seen on Son of Bun forum
Quote | Reply
Here's the quality of people we get on the Son of Bun Forum:

Date Posted: 21:17:29 06/17/03 Tue
Author: Son of Bun
Subject: Re: racing questions
In reply to: Richard Gizenya 's message, "racing questions" on 05:35:38 06/17/03 Tue

>I was thinking about racing bicycles. Do I have to
>wear those queer biker pants? Also, I've noticed that
>bikers are wearing those little ankle socks. I like
>to keep my socks pulled up to my knees. Is that o.k.?
> Finally, how much does it cost to sign up for that
>tour di france thingy. I know it is supposed to start
>soon but I can't find any race fliers. Is there a
>tour di france in America? If there is, I'd like to
>race it!

Oh, boy. Why would you ask ME those questions?

I think you need to write the UCI. Since they like all things retro, the socks to the knee thing could be made into a rule.

Be glad you have legs to wear those bike shorts. I don't have any. I would love to wear them as the wowie neato cool women like guys in bike shorts. I am even cooler than most of the people who wear bike shorts, so wowie neato cool women would love me even more!!!!

"Tour de France" means Tour of France. France is a bad country.* Don't wish France on us in America.

I think it's open only to pros. My business partner Doug is really, really slow. This is probably why he is not in it. It's a shame, as the podium girls are really wowie neato cool. Maybe I could enter my new really fast quick car in the Tour de France...

Son of Bun

* Not a political statement, post on the Son of Bun to ask why Son of Bun does not like France.

Join Richard and others by going to this address: http://www.voy.com/149628/

Hope to see you there!!!

Doug
Quote Reply
Re: As seen on Son of Bun forum [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, I could actually hear the banjo from "Deliverance" playing in my head as I was reading this post :-)
Quote Reply
Re: As seen on Son of Bun forum [jkatsoudas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hay jkatsoudas not everyone from the south likes pigs,so watch the Deliverance comments
Quote Reply
Re: As seen on Son of Bun forum [randall t] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My apologies Randall. My tasteless joke was not intended at Southerners in general, but rather at the originator of the "queer cycling shorts" comment. No offense intended.
Quote Reply
Re: As seen on Son of Bun forum [jkatsoudas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No apologies needed,some of us southerners have thin skin,and i remember the day i felt the same way about those shorts,gotta go and restring that Bango now.Randall
Quote Reply