Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Are FLO wheels compatible with both 10 and 11 gear cassettes?
Quote | Reply
Thinking of jumping in to the FLO wheel and couldn't find if its for 10 speed, 11 speed or both. I currently have a 10 speed Cervelo P2 but would want forward migration.
Quote Reply
Re: Are FLO wheels compatible with both 10 and 11 gear cassettes? [avikoren1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Next to last item

http://www.flocycling.com/faq.php

seems to imply they all work for 9/10/11 speeds (although maybe old discs not with 11)
Quote Reply
Re: Are FLO wheels compatible with both 10 and 11 gear cassettes? [avikoren1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They're specced for 11-speed, but come with a spacer for 10-speed cassettes
Quote Reply
Re: Are FLO wheels compatible with both 10 and 11 gear cassettes? [walie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, one more question. Do the FLO wheels require special brake pads or not?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No. Aluminum brake track.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
avikoren1 wrote:
Thinking of jumping in to the FLO wheel and couldn't find if its for 10 speed, 11 speed or both. I currently have a 10 speed Cervelo P2 but would want forward migration.

Thanks for all of the help with the answers everyone. I will confirm that our wheels are compatible with both 10 and 11 speed Shimano/SRAM group sets. I'll also add that an alloy brake pad rated for aluminum will work. This is typically what comes standard on a Shimano/SRAM group set. If you are unsure what type of brake pads you have, I'd advise you to check with your local bike shop.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Take care,

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply