Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

April / May - NE Ohio - USAT Cert Race
Quote | Reply
Hi ST,

I am struggling to find a USAT sanctioned raced within reasonable driving distance (preferably race morning) of NE Ohio in April / May. The only one I can find is Little Smokies / Triple T but that's an overnight trip and then in early June there is Great Western in Ravenna...

If I am missing something, please let me know. Also, any RD's out there looking for a gap, please look here.

Thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: April / May - NE Ohio - USAT Cert Race [GoJohnnyGo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes not many races that time of the year. We're only just getting out of winter. If you want to make the trip for Little Smokies worth it go and do the entire Triple T, it is an incredible experience.

Quote | Reply
Have not done Triple T, but have done other HFP races and they are great. Definitely a possibility this year. Just seeing if there were any other early races I am missing.

Just found out I will have a "have to be there" family function June 7th, which has put a hurtin on my plan to do the Great Western 1/2 again this year..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Triathlon or Duathlon? There are some early season duathlons.

Craig Thompson
Greenswell
http://www.greenswell.com
Achieve your best! Be your Best!
Quote Reply
Re: April / May - NE Ohio - USAT Cert Race [Greenswell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I was looking for a tri....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah that's a tough ask.... you'll freeze your cheeks off that early at an NEO race! Check HFP as they have had some early season pool swim tri's that are fun in other parts of Ohio, but not NEO that I know of
Quote Reply