Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anything like Tailwind Nutrition endurance fuel but with some protein?
Quote | Reply
I really have been happy with using Tailwind Nutritions' endurance fuel for my bike rides. However, I am starting to want to incorporate an endurance fuel that has some protein in it for my longer rides of 4-5 hours. Is there anything similar that you guys would recommend that has a little protein? I don't want a heavy load of protein, but something with 5-10 g per serving?
Quote Reply
Re: Anything like Tailwind Nutrition endurance fuel but with some protein? [burninglegs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello burninglegs and All,

I like this one ............ https://www.infinitnutrition.us/

Dial in the protein you want for training rides and less for races ...........

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: Anything like Tailwind Nutrition endurance fuel but with some protein? [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you. I'll check that out.

Any other recommendations?
Quote Reply
Re: Anything like Tailwind Nutrition endurance fuel but with some protein? [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nealhe wrote:
Hello burninglegs and All,

I like this one ............ https://www.infinitnutrition.us/

Dial in the protein you want for training rides and less for races ...........

+1
Quote Reply
Re: Anything like Tailwind Nutrition endurance fuel but with some protein? [burninglegs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Getting to be around 10 years ago... but we ran a marathon then sponsored by accelerade. Their big push was that they had protein. So we got some powder and practiced it on training runs.

Weird and chalky. Only drank it once or twice. We were psyched when we saw just normal gatorade at the rest stops.

Then Mrs. Bob Loblaw, whose name also isn't really that, won the race. We won a second free container of accelerade powder!

Haven't drank any since.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hammer Nutrition Perpetuem

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply