Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone wearing the Gore Bike Wear One 1985 GTX Shakedry Jacket
Quote | Reply
Looking for size options. If you have it what height and weight are you and what size did you buy?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone wearing the Gore Bike Wear One 1985 GTX Shakedry Jacket [justrunning] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They run small.
I am 5'10 145 lb. Medium fits perfect, if not slightly tight crossed the chest.
Great jacket.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone wearing the Gore Bike Wear One 1985 GTX Shakedry Jacket [bootsie_cat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you very much for the reply and that was what I was looking for!!!! Enjoy your day
Last edited by: justrunning: Mar 27, 17 14:29
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone wearing the Gore Bike Wear One 1985 GTX Shakedry Jacket [justrunning] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If not what jacket are you wearing that is of the same type for the rain/wind/all around crappy weather? Again could you also give some info on height and weight and what size you are wearing in said jacket.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe the running jacket I use is the North Face Stormy Trail, or something similar to that name.

I got it 5 years ago and it has held up extremely well through year-round use. I'd get another in a heartbeat, no questions asked.

Works great for wind, completely dry in driving rain, and I can get by with a long sleeve t-shirt + the jacket down to 30deg. Colder than that and I go sweatshirt + jacket. Have never had any issue with it in any conditions.

I have a small and it's a snug fit @ 5'8 and 153lbs (but I tend to be built more like a cyclist so my upper body still isn't very large). If I bought again I'd get a medium so that I could more easily fit a sweatshirt underneath.

"Don't you have to go be stupid somewhere else?"..."Not until 4!"
Quote Reply