Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone using Uno 7 stems
Quote | Reply
I purchased one of these from a slowtwitch ER and it's working fine but I was wondering why you never hear much about them. They're very affordable and fit the bill for me but is there a safety issue or something I'm unaware of that no one uses these or talks about them
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone using Uno 7 stems [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ive been using them for years with no issues, lots and lots of guys on the weightweenies broad use them, they are a great value.

Here is an example .........

On me BMC TMR01 with logos removed .....

[/url]
Last edited by: KarlC: Apr 9, 17 8:12
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone using Uno 7 stems [KarlC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice!!! How did u remove Logo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Acetone usually works.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
I purchased one of these from a slowtwitch ER and it's working fine but I was wondering why you never hear much about them. They're very affordable and fit the bill for me but is there a safety issue or something I'm unaware of that no one uses these or talks about them

A lot of people could be using them and just not know it. Kalloy is one of the major suppliers of OEM stems, bars, and seatposts, so their stuff shows up on a lot of bikes, but under that brand's name...

"I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10, and I don't know why!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are cheap, light, and strong. I have a 120mm on my shiv (I'm 180lbs), no problems (other than that crappy graphic on the stem).

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply