Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone try the IM payment plan
Quote | Reply
Just curios if anyone has done the IM payment plan. Considering this for IMLV this year. Looking at the options unless I get some serious good luck in the next month or so that's the only way I'll be doing an IM branded race this year.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone try the IM payment plan [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did for Copenhagen but if opt in, then you opt out for the deferment plan. So I opted for deferment.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone try the IM payment plan [Skipp80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skipp80 wrote:
I did for Copenhagen but if opt in, then you opt out for the deferment plan. So I opted for deferment.

Was it all pretty strait forward? Seems to be by looking at it from the outside.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone try the IM payment plan [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jloewe wrote:
Skipp80 wrote:

Was it all pretty strait forward? Seems to be by looking at it from the outside.

Yup, no hidden snags as far as I am aware. The Active reg fee is also divided by 3
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone try the IM payment plan [Skipp80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skipp80 wrote:
For IMLV, it appears that you can utilize deferment once you have paid for your complete registration.

"...Athletes electing the payment plan may also utilize the deferral option or transfer option listed below once all three payments have been completed.

Originally from: http://www.ironman.com/...r.aspx#ixzz514DouvaI

Oui, mais pas de femme toute de suite (yes, but I am not ready for a woman straight away) -Stephen Roche's reply when asked whether he was okay after collapsing at the finish in the La Plagne stage of the 1987 Tour
Quote Reply