Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone try cobb randee and gen2?
Quote | Reply
I have a bontrager hilo saddle, it seems okay outside, but not so much on the trainer. Just curious.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone try cobb randee and gen2? [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ride the Gen2 and was using a Hilo before (with the adjustable nose width). The Gen2 is basically a more padded Specialized Romin, which I ride on my road bikes. Just a little more padded and with a deeper center groove. The Gen2 is pretty different from the Hilo. I have never much cared for flat saddles and prefer the more contoured top of the Gen2. You can, however, set the Hilo up like a very narrow Adamo if you are comfortable sitting on the end.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
I have a bontrager hilo saddle, it seems okay outside, but not so much on the trainer. Just curious.

I have not ridden the Cobb Randee although I have heard really good things about it. I have also heard really good things about the Jof 55. Unfortunately/fortuntely I found the Max in 2010 and I have been reluctant to switch. I do have a Jof at my place and I want to try the Randee out on my road bike, but that to has a Max that I have been really happy with. Regardless, the nice thing about Cobb Saddles is you can try it out and if you don't like you can just return it. If you call Cobb that can often ask you some questions to determine what seat you would most likely prefer.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been riding a Gen2 saddle on my road bike for the last season, both inside and outside. It's worked really well for me.

I haven't ridden the Randee, but do ride a JOF 55, on the tri bike. The JOF is really comfortable while aero.

As Thomas says above, the return policy is really good for trying them out, and some shops have a demo set you can try locally.

-- Scott
Quote Reply