Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone here use ProBikeKit gear?
Quote | Reply
I usually just shop that site for tires as they generally have the best price on GP4000S (that will ship to Canada), but I also noticed they have pretty good prices on bibs, socks, jerseys and so on. Can anyone comment on the quality and durability? I'm assuming they're just some generic brand with a PBK logo on them?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone here use ProBikeKit gear? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I live in BC too. Probikekit are great. Just bought a bunch of tires, keo pedals and tools from them. Took a few weeks shipping but well worth it for the prices like $20 for a pro3 tire etc.

Swim - ( x ) All good ( ) In the shop
Bike - ( x ) All good ( ) In the shop
Run - ( ) All good ( x ) In the shop
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven't used PBK yet, but I have used Wiggle and Ribble with good luck. Haven't tried any of their clothing yet, I suppose that's next.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All the time, I love their pbk bibs.

Gotta be patient with shipping times tho, don't order something you need quickly.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone here use ProBikeKit gear? [vancity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ordered 2 chains & some new cleats last Monday from Wiggle, I picked ship cheapest. Would've been here Friday if it hadn't been a holiday. Not sure why but it came DHL (Loomis) no customs, duties or brokerage fees. Impressed.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone here use ProBikeKit gear? [vancity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good to know! The next best deal I've found locally on bibs is whatever Castelli stuff MEC has on sale. Nice to know I can pick up a pair for ~$50!

I haven't tried wiggle yet either, but I've heard good things.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply