Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any way to track an Ironman using a Polar M400
Quote | Reply
Polar HR M400 is a very good product , but does not not allow to register in sequence the 3 sports in an Ironman. Yo need to start using it in Swim mode, then you need to pause it , end the activity track , select bike , start, and at the end of the bike repeat the proccess of pausing, ending, and selecting the Run, and again...
But... is there any way you have used the Polar M400 to register your participation in Ironman in another , more easy way ?
Best wishes
Quote Reply
Re: Any way to track an Ironman using a Polar M400 [Humbardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Swim mode? I thought the M400 was Bluetooth only - so it canÂ’t track HR in water

From DCrainmakerÂ’s review
https://www.dcrainmaker.com/...-tracker-review.html
“Lastly, the unit is well waterproofed at 30-meters, despite using just a standard micro-USB connector. Though, while it is waterproofed, it won’t give you heart rate underwater, as it only supports Bluetooth Smart heart rate transmission and not the analog frequency used on some of Polar’s other water-friendly watches.”
Last edited by: ChiTownJack: Nov 24, 17 13:35
Quote Reply
Re: Any way to track an Ironman using a Polar M400 [Humbardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi
Missed this one. Although it has a swim profile, it will not record HR as stated due to bluetooth only. If you have a dedicated bike computer than I am guessing you really need it for the run and and min/mile pacing ?? I think the best would be using running or an outdoor feature and just record splits and on the download you will know S-T1-B-T2-R ?
Quote Reply