Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any Pics of Torhans VR on NP2/NP3?
Quote | Reply
I'm itching to pull the trigger on a full Torhans setup for my Cervelo NP2.
Can someone post pics of the VR bottle on a New P2 or P3. Curious to see how it fits.
Bonus points if you have pics of Aero 20 or Aero 30 also.
Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Any Pics of Torhans VR on NP2/NP3? [bx3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Triathlon_Forum_F1/_Pics_of_a_Torhans_30_on_a_Cervelo_P2/P3_P5036596/

------
"Train so you have no regrets @ the finish line"
Quote Reply
Re: Any Pics of Torhans VR on NP2/NP3? [cshowe80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I saw that. No pics of it on a New P2/P3 yet though.
Google gives me nothing either.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2014 Cervelo P3 that I have added the Aero 30 bottle too. Had a lot of issues with spilling so hoping that it gets solved with a sponge for the bottle. Will be fitting everything back to my bike tonight. I have a DI2 setup and was worried that I would get liquid on the front electronics assembly and have also been messing with mounting positions to get it as close to the headtube as possible.

I will also be receiving the Torhans VR tommorow and plan to modify it to hold a flat repair kit. Goal is to get rid of the Xlab carrying bags and X-Wing that I have mounted behind my seat and only have a single bottle mount back there.

I can take some pics of my setup when I get home for the Aero 30 bottle.

Chirag
Quote Reply
Re: Any Pics of Torhans VR on NP2/NP3? [cpatel529] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I would be interested in how it works for you.
I didn't end up buying anything yet from Torhans as I couldn't find any pics.
I saw the post of the highly modified P-3-5 (or something like that); which was a P3 with the P5 bars on it with a Torhans 30 on the front, but he did a ton of mods on his bottle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw that picture also... He called it a "limited edition P3-6". Looks pretty badass...

I am planning to do alot of mods to the Torhan VR bottle to have it fit the contour of the frame as flush as possible. The P3 has the "flat" portion with the extra screw that I want the VR bottle to mount to. Current assembly doesnt look like it would mount there. Its been a while since I broke out my Dremal...

For the Aero30 bottle, I didnt do any mods for the bike yet but I do want to move my DI2 front junction box out of the way and get the Aero30 as flush to the fork as possible.

More details to follow.

Chirag
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Both of my modded bottles are for sale. Along with the p3-6 :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is a link to my Google Drive that I started for my 2014 Cervelo P3 today. Uploaded pics of the Aero30 BTA bottle that I installed. Torhans recommends that less than 2" space between bottle and post/fork. I am at 1.75" right now with no mods.

https://drive.google.com/...ZS11TEk3a0VraWM/edit

Let me know if you have any questions.

Chi
Last edited by: cpatel529: Sep 29, 15 22:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting. I have a NP2 but with the same 3T Aura bars and a mechanical brake. Thanks for posting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NP2 and NP3 have the same frame. I think the only difference is the color scheme that was provided.

Chirag
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, that's right.
Quote Reply